CHAPTER 8

Shizuo's pov

I had a pretty fucking good sleep in that bed... even if I don't want to accept it! But not the shy morning woke me... it was a chain of coughs... flea's coughs. I lifted myself from the bed and approached him... I couldn't see his face, just his back.

"Oi, flea can you stop coughing? It's annoying!" Then I was startled... he was covering his bleeding nose, his chest rising up and down from the quick and violent coughs "I-gh ca-can't b-br-breath!" Oh...my God... is this job going to ruin my sanity?! When the fuck did flea get this weak?! What do I do? Maybe rubbing his back will help! "D-dh-don't touch me!" Ohoho I was getting angry "Listen, flea, I couldn't care less if you are going to die an-..." then a much more violent cough busted and made the informant spit more blood. Shit.. I can't just watch! I placed my hand on his back, he jolted... fuck I can feel his ribs! Why is he soo skinny? I started massaging in circles and he straightened his back, rubbed the blood from his face, closed his eyes... his coughs slowly dying until, after some minutes, he fell asleep. I really wanted to disappear in that instant! Why did I do that? I wish he won't remember about it when he wakes up!

It was early in the morning so I let the flea sleep and went to the kitchen to make breakfast... omurice will do! After I finished the food I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, flea should wake up by now, it is kind of late. But my thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking at the door. I might have been doing something very bad by opening the door to strangers but hey... and in front of me was a man with a gun... I have done a very bad thing by opening the door! Well done Shizuo!

"Now, you are going to let me in or I am blowing your head off!" he said in a rough but smiley face "And if I say 'no'?"  "Seriously... I said that I will blow your brains!!" anger started boiling in me. I hated it when people point guns at me! I slowly backed away to let the dickhead enter... Izaya might have woken up... "What do you want?" "To kill that dearest informant, obviously! Now, you really are slow, aren't you?"

"You speak just like him..." "Do I? It's funny to be compared to the person I hate the most" something was not right "Wait a minute, if Izaya never told anyone about his address, how do you know where he lives?"  "Your stupid quarrel from yesterday ended up on internet and from that point it was easy finding it out" said the motherfucker in a crazy voice filled with joy and insanity... kind of reminded me of a certain someone before he got... nevermind... "Are you stupid? What kind of assassin knocks at the door, ha?" "Easy, I am a gentleman! I'll kill you both and leave... simple as that" his stupid monologue was stopped by my phone ringing. The dochebag made an annoyed face "Mind if I answer that?" "Not at all! You are still going to die, so?"

What the actual fuck?! Why is the flea calling me? Isn't he in the next room? I mentally awarded myself for not showing any emotion when I responded the call.
'Shizu-chan' his voice was whispered and shaky 'knock the intruder down when you have the chance and don't tell him I called!'
" Who was it? Your lovely girlfriend?" " Wrong number"

When anyone tells you that Heiwajima Shizuo is stupid you can throw my genial idea about how to get rid of the murderer in their face! "Do you want a cup of coffee?" the motherfucker seemed surprised and pleased by my suggestion... in a crazy way to be honest "Now you don't have to be this kind, but I gladly accept!" I invited him in the kitchen, took the coffeemaker... and shoved it with all my strength in his head... the guy just fell unconscious with a big thud. TAKE THAT, FLEA! TAKE THAT! I was doing the victory dance in my head... untill...

"Shizu-chan?... maa, I bet he is the one who got beaten... really now...mister attacator-san, what information can I give you for sparing my life? Or... do you want money?" " I want you to shut the fuck up!" He seemed shocked and almost satisfied when he saw me entering the bedroom. In the end he smirked and said with a monotonous and kind of sad tone "This is perfect! Because of this lovely person we have to move away..."

"What the hell?! WHY? I just got here! Are you scared flea? Cause-" "Oh, stop it you~ I can't afford fear, I can't afford any emotion~ As for our leaving... he was not alone! I have a fanclub!" "Oh, yes?! And is it full of assholes who want you dead?" I was trying to sound sarcastic but it looked like I was worried so I cursed myself for saying that "Actually yes! It is an online group and I am part of it~ but I did not see this one coming! Maa, aren't humans soo umpredictable? To be honest they aren't , just monsters like you can amaze me that way!" "Are you complimenting me or what, flea?" "I don't know, do you take that as a compliment?" "Hell no!... What do we do with that stupid hater of yours?" "I have a plan~"

Fuck that flea, kill him, hill him dead... hill him deader than dead!! His plan was to put the asshole in his wheelchair, cover his smashed face, obviously, and dump him in a nearby alley. So tell me WHY do I have do all his dirty work!... oh... shit I forgot about his legs...AGAING! I wasn't wrong when I thought this job was going to kill my sanity! I still can't accept a flea who is not able to jump! I CAN'T!

Izaya's pov

So, mister Yatachi-san went for the kill first! Maa, the war against me just started and I am looking forward to seeing what is going to happen~! The the other team is full of people who hate me and in my team is a monster who hates me! Isn't that great? Now that Shizu-chan delivers the impatient person to where he belonges, I have enough time to think about where to go... it had to be some place very far away... a place where no one could think I'll be...

Ikebukuro I am coming back~!
Welcome your dearest informant, won' t you? Did you miss me? Because I missed you soo much!

-----------------------
Hey there! Author here!
What do you think? Izaya is coming back to his precious humans! Though, what kind of person is part of a group which wants to kill him? Well this IS Izaya! To be honest this is how I see him... sad and psychotic... until he finds the most powerful force in the world... I wonder how will this change him?
Well, stay tuned for the next chapter!