CHAPTER 5

Shizuo's pov

I felt really upset that I had to leave my previous job. Tom-san was the perfect boss for a monster like me, always calm, always forgiving... but all these sad thoughts were going to eat me alive... I had to distract myself somehow. Then I remembered that I had made a deal with the dev-I mean flea and that I had to pack up my stuff...

I entered my apartament and opened two big suitcases. I took all my clothes and shoved them in. Then I moved to the bathroom and took all my bodycare products, I put them in a plastic bag and shoved them in too. I carefully put in the second suitcase my favourite mug,my personal documents, all the money that I had in the house, all the books Kasuka had given me but I never read any of them, the charger for my phone, my old laptop, the photo album with my family and my stress ball. Those fucking gigantic travel bags were not full yet so I just threw all the useless shit I could find like agendas and ball pointed pens that were chewed at the end. While I was throwing all that shit I found a wooden box. It was small, smaller than a shoe box and it was locked. With my vague memory I couldn't remember what was in it and the box was really well manufactured so I didn't want to break it. I just put than in the suitcase as well... 

The sound of my phone woke me. Who could message me? I rarely get any messages!... and it was from the flea... fuck him, I don't need his messages, but he is my boss now, he pays me... at leas I could check a little.

Flea: ~ You forgot to ask me about my address Shizu-chan😂 you are so stupid it's cute🙃 but yeah here is the adress.~

Fuck I really forgot to ask him about the address! Who cares now... I called a taxi and got all my luggage down the stairs. Everything was silent during the ride. I paid the driver when the course  finished and made my way to my new hellish house. With a swift movement I opened the door and entered the apartment. The first time I stepped in there I was blinded by my rage so I could not really 'see' the apartment. It looked fucking expensive! Every piece of furniture was something that you would see in the 'deluxe' part of an furniture magazine. The fuuck.... so if I brake some of this shit I'll have to pay!? It's good that I took my 101st stress ball with me! 

"Shizu-chaaan it took you three ours to return I got really boooored!... is that all your luggage?" " Yes, why?" " It's not a lot, let me help you unpack~" he said while putting on a half insane and half excited look "And why would you help, flea? You wanna see my underwear, I didn't know you were a pervert!" " Mo, Shizu-chan can't I be curious about what you brought? You could have knives, drugs, poisons... that I can't wait to see~" " You really are a devil who considers himself a god!" " What, no~ I am over that" he said proudly "What? I can't believe you don't consider yourself the 'god who looks over the crowd'!" " Want to hear a story, Shizu-chan~? Even if you don't I'll still tell you because this is the story of how something changed in the great Orihara Izaya" I just stared at him while he smiled like a child... well a mad child nonetheless...

"After our fight I was taken to a well known hospital by my boss, Shiki-san. I lost consciousness on my way there which made the doctors really  impatient." he gulped than he continued with a straight face "They somehow managed to wake me but soon after I was on the surgery table... I entered coma right after they finished stretching me up an-" " YOU WERE IN COMA?!" "Yes... those wounds and that bullet were enough to take me down, you had the chance to  kill me but you hesitated and your colleague shot me~" how could he talk like that... like he didn't care at all?! "Look, flea, aren't you sad about losing your legs, aren't you angry?" " You did this to me..." I did? "But it looks like I wanted it by playing with your nerves, this is what I got..." "You fucking deserve it! You deserve being in a wheelchair! Got it? This is the price you pay for playing not only with me but will all Ikebukuro whatsoever!" "I probably deserve even more but promise me, Shizu-chan, that you will never want anyone to be in a wheelchair, you'll never understand how it feels not to be able to walk!" he said with the most serious face he has ever put on "Maa, I haven't finished my story I should have told you not to interrupt me..." "You shouldn't have started the story" I said under my lips just to get an angry look from the informant "You know what, I will not tell you the story any more!" "What? No, continue talking about the coma, are you a toddler?" " No, you are a toddler! I'll continue just because I am bored... (insert here 10 seconds of awkward silence)... while being in coma I could see a place, a very beautiful one! There were lots of green and healthy trees and some sort of big lake. The ground was covered with grass and small, pretty flowers..." "Sounds like haven to me" "It really does, doesn't it?" he said with a smile... I smiled too imaginating that place "I said to myself that just a god can create something like that and then it hit me... I couldn't have created anything like that, I was as powerless as any human on The Earth! I can not control what happens with nature or with any human without playing with their mind. I remember that a light hit me before waking up after a month~"

After a long pause I spoke up "So now you believe in God?" "Yes~" "Which god?" "I don't know but I believe now~" his face lightened up while saying those things "So now you consider yourself a human?" "Pretty much~" a question escaped my lips "Than you consider me a human as well?" "It depends, you want to be part of my favourite humans?" "Hell no!" "Thought so~"

-------------------------
Author here😊... again...
Omg this is a really slow slow-burn still stay with me, ok? I think that their relationship needs a lot and I mean A LOT of time to develop into love... Plus I don't think this will be action I just want to explore their relation... maybe some action will help that tho🤔...
Anyway looking forward to writing the next chapter!