CHAPTER 12

Shizuo's pov

We entered the living room and waited "Oi, flea, when did you contact her-" "Are you two talking about me?... yes he contacted me and begged me to find a place to hide from some enemy of his, like a coward, you know" "I'm ashamed that you think so lowly of me, dear Namie-san~ This matter is really important and I will tell you about it too, but for the moment we should unpack, don't you think?" Yes! Maybe I get to sleep alone this time!

"Unfortunately for you I only have one bedroom besides mine and the living room~" is she mocking me, GOD I'M ANGRY! "Listen, I am going to sleep on the couch!" "No!" they both said at the same time... WHAT DID YOU SAY, FLEA?! "I don't want your hair all over my couch!" "Uuu, rekt, Shizu-chan! Ha ha ha ha! She thinks you are an animal!"  "Why do you want to sleep with me, flea-pervert-kun?" I can kill you any moment and make it look like an accident, well maybe not the last one but still! "Because I own you, I pay you and I command you~" "Fuck off!" "It's amusing to watch you quarrel~" you fuck off too!

"Oi, Namie-san, bless us with some of your cooking, because I had to eat Shizu-chan's mediocre food~" he said in a girl like voice "Look, the toddler is speaking!" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him "Who is the toddler now, Shizu-chan! Go and help Namie-san with the food!" "Arg...?" "Or you're not eating this evening!" "ARG...?!" "Just go already, you protozoan!" Then he smashed one of the couch pillows on my face... 

Who does he think he is? I did as he said because I am a good person and I want to help people, but if it was for something different I would have stamped his face with my fist! Maybe...
"How can I help you? With the food I mean..." "Ah! Hmm...? Do you know how to make hotpot?" She seems to be an agreeable person "Yes" I said as I took out a big pot "Don't brake anything or I'll poison you!"

What could I expect from that bastad's subordonate!
"Why hotpot? That's what he told me to make the first time I cooked something for him" "Tell me, Heiwajima Shizuo, do you remember when you, me, those high-school kids and basically all of our acquaintances were invited to that hotpot at Kishitani Shinra's apartment?"  "Y-yes, I do remember..." "Who was the only one left out from that group?" .... who could it be?... oh... "T-the flea..." "This would be the first time he ever ate this dish with more than a person... after he heard that he wasn't invited, he even suggested that we had our own hotpot, but I declined..."...
"Why would you accept to satisfy his vanity now?" "He is a dead man! He is physically incapable of anything and mentally... he was already screwed before he got in the wheelchair" "A dead man...?" "There is no hope for someone like Izaya... now he is just a bother for those taking care of him, mostly you!"

We soon finished the pot "I can't wait to eat what my bodyguard and former secretary made!~" For some reason I couldn't look the bastard in the eyes. Three people at a round table slowly enjoying the food in a peaceful atmosphere... it felt reasuring to have a bit of silence. We had traditional Japanese tableware. I noticed that neither the flea nor the woman likes to talk when eating. She was carefully with every bit of food she chose to eat. The raven on the other hand... didn't really eat as he said he would, and I remembered to make his portions bigge-WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH ME?

Izyas's pov

First think that I had to do when I arrived was to verify the security of us three, but that stupid Shizu-chan won't leave the room! I couldn't get him or Namie-san too deep in this situation... so I checked everything! From the people that we run into on our way to any rumour of a raven haired man in a wheelchair, I made sure that no one knew about our leave. Having three laptops really helps with providing different kinds of information without being traced or suspected. I hope that that fanatic Nero guy won't guess where we went!

The dinner would have been great if the flight hadn't killed my appetite... but FINALLY! I got to have my own hotpot, even if the ones I shared the meal with hate me. I couldn't help but keep my eyes on those two. Namie was still the same, but I think she went over some western fashion magazines and Shizu-chan was the monkey of the show. It's hilarious how he tried to measure me and my secretary up! I really wanted to make a witty comment but I restrained myself... I had much more important things to talk about.

"Namie-san, I don't want to question your abilities, but could you tell me... how far have you been researching in the drug field?" Shizu-chan stopped eating... I wish Namie won't start going off all her illegal medical carrier, I kind of know all of it "Obviously yes! Almost all kinds of drugs, halogens or the addictive ones, all of them went through my detailed research" "Then, tell me, could a drug manipulate one's mind?" Silence... she must have an answer, now that I involved her in this buisness I can't afford endangering other people too... "No. It's not possible by all means! Trust me when I tell you that there is no such drug"

I could hear anger boiling inside the blond "So that doushbag's threats were BULLSHIT?! I'll beat him to a pulp when I see his shitstick face again!" That was the moment when I stepped upon a realization "What if there is some supernatural fact behind all of this... it won't surprise me since I personally knew a headless dullahan and an ancien demon sword... " Shizu-chan's angry face changed into confusion and then concern... "Then we have a very big problem, flea" he was almost whispering. I could feel the tension growing around us "Do you mind telling me what is all of this about?"

After all our explanatory work Namie looked stunned "To manipulate my dear Seiji?! This bastard's dead!" "You never change, dear Namie-san!" "I actually did... let's talk about this tomorrow as it got a little late. I'll get you some matters for the bed" I can't wait to dig into Namie's secret, because I smell a big one! As for myself, that blond brute shouldn't dare bother me as I am dead tired!

-------------------------------
Hi, author here!
I am glad I posted this with all my responsibilities in my back😥
What do you think? I always liked Izaya's relationship with Namie, well not to the point of shipping it but to the point of a brotherly relationship...
What do you think?
Stay tuned for the next chapter!😉

Btw, you can now read Wheelchair, a Shizaya story on Fanfiction.net and supporf me there too🙂!