Chapter 20: popcorn fights

Caitlin's POV

Barry and I walked into the condo we are staying at. We decided that we didn't want to pay for a hotel right on the beach but we wanted to stay in walking distance. Our condo overlooks the bay and we could smell the freshness of the salt water. We set our bags down by the door and started looking around the apartment.

When we first walk in there is a short hall that leads into a large open area. As soon as the hall opens up the kitchen is to the left and the dining table is in the middle of the room. The couch is a few feet behind the table. To the left of the kitchen is a closet and a half bathroom.

To the left of the couch is the bed room. It is a large room with a personal bathroom. And the room has a large, glass sliding door that leads to a balcony that over looks the bay.

"Wow. Look at this place." I said looking around.
"Aren't you glad we came?"Barry asked.
"Very." I told him. "But we have some stuff we have to do."

He sighed "come on Cait, can't we go eat first? I'm starving."

"You are not starving. And stop whining it will take twenty minutes." I told him grabbing my bag and carrying it into the bedroom.

As he picked up his bag he mumbled "well, someone is hangry."

"I heard that!" I called out from the bed room.

We finished unpacking our bags and it is about four thirty. "Finally, now can we get something to eat." Barry complained.

"We should just order Chinese or something." I told him.

"I'm good with that. But only for tonight. The rest of the week we are not staying in."

"Alright, alright" I put my arms up in surrender.

After we finished our food we sat on the couch and watched a movie. I sat with my head on his chest and he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder. We were eating some popcorn and I noticed Barry dozing off. I grabbed a piece of popcorn and threw it at him. He didn't wake up but the popcorn went into his hair and I couldn't help but laugh. I grabbed another piece of popcorn and flicked it at him. He still didn't move so I did it again. This time he grabbed my wrist and smiled "knock it off!"

"Okay." I sat back how we were before. After about five minutes I noticed he fell asleep again so a grabbed a pice of popcorn and threw it at him again. He opened his eyes and grabbed both of my wrists and laughed "Caitlin!"

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Don't 'what' me." He smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled.

He let go of my wrist again and instantly I grabbed popcorn and threw it at him. He looked at me and tackled me into my back. I laid on my back on the couch and Barry was straddled over me.

"Are you done yet?" He asked me

"Not even close." I said as I grabbed a piece of popcorn that was on the couch and threw it at him.

He grabbed my hands and held them over my head. "I guess I'm going to have to make you stop then." He said before kissing me.

It was at first slow and soft but quickly grew more intense. He was still holding both my hand over my head as he started kissing down my jawline to my neck. He started kissing my collarbone then quickly came back up to my lips. I sat up and straddled on top of him. I pulled off his shirt then I began in buttoning mine. Before I even got to the third button Barry picked me up and carried me into the bedroom.