Chapter 2

Y/n POV

I was 7 minutes into my walk. As I was walking I come to a dark street. I didn't want to walk that way but, it was the only way to get to the store. It barely had any street lights maybe 1 or 2 but it was still pitch fucking black. I started making my way up the dark street. I then see a shiny black SUV pull up in front of someone's house across the street from me. Then I heard yelling through my music.

"Ayo where's my fucking money man?!"

"I told you that I'll have it by next week I swear!"

"Nah fuck dat I gave you a whole month to give me my shit!"

Of course my stupid ass decided to stay and be nosey.

Bang.

I seen a dark skinned​ guy with waves still a gun out on the passenger side of the car. My heart sank to my stomach. I let out a loud gasp. A lightskin guy with curly that was black and had blonde tips turned his head in my direction. I slowly took a couple steps back and started running.

"GO GET HER!" I heard one of them yell.

As I look back without stopping I seen the dark skinned boy with the waves and a brownskin hop it the truck and chase after me. My lungs were burning. I never stopped running but I slowed down just a little. I was running where there was lots of street lights and cars. I was soon pulled by my hair and dragged to the ground. I kicked and screamed until I felt a sharp sting on the left side of my face. I tear rolled down my face as I silently cried trying to get out of his grip. Few seconds later the black SUV they hopped out of pulled up beside us.

"We got her,Lucas." the brownskin boy said.

"Good. Put her in the back."

They dragged my into the backseat of the car and pulled off. As their driving all you hear is me bagging on the car window screaming.

"Shut the fuck up, don't nobody wanna hear that shit. Damn." the dark skinned boy said.

"Nigga yall the ones that fucking kidnapped me you fucking pussy!" I yelled back.

He grabbed me by me hoodie and punched me in my jaw. This motherfucker.

"Damn Dillyn don't kill her." the brownskin boy said.

"This bitch called me a fucking pussy Will,and im not to sit here and tolerate disrespect!" he yelled.

I tired opening the door plenty of times but he had it on child lock. Tried rolling down the window but he locked the windows too..fuck. Looks like it's time to but these timbs to work. Good thing I wore them. I laid on my back and with all my might I kicked the window causing it to break. He reach from the front seat and grabbed the hood of my hoodie. I reached and opened the door from the outside. That Lucas kid was swerving so I knew this fall is gonna be cruel. I slipped out my sweater falling out the door falling on to the hard street. I had cuts and bruises all over my arms but I didn't care. I got up and ran for my life. I heard the tires of the car screech. Indicating they stopped the car and ran after me.

"Shit!" I heard one of them yell.

I was running for a good 5 or 6 minutes until I saw that I lost them. I ran behind a abandoned building bending over with hands on my knees catching some air. I wish I would have took that offer my mom gave me of taking me to the store. I swear im such an idiot. Just as I was about to get up and walk away, I felt someone put their hand over my mouth.

...
____________________________________________
I know this was kind of short but I just felt like this was the right place to end this cheaper lmao.

Comment what you guys think and I will update soon😘

Don't for get to vote loves💕❤