Chapter 3

Y/n POV

I felt someone put their hand over my mouth. I bite they ass. He  let go of me when I got out of his hold,I hit the hard ground. I turned still laying on my back. I kicked him in his stomach. He groaned and hit me smooth in my temple. After that my vision started to get blurry soon my eyes got heavy and I was lights out.

....

King POV

It's been an hour and y/n still hasn't called me. I know it doesn't take that long to got to the store. I've called and texted her plenty of times and no reponss.Im gonna just go to her house to see if she's ok.

I drove over to her house and knocked on her front door. Her mom answered the door.

"Is y/n home?" I asked shooting a light smile.

"No she hasn't called or texted me." she said pacing back and forth.

My smile dropped as soon as she said "No".

Fuck.

"This is all my falt" she said running her fingers through her hair."I should've gave her a ride."

"No,no,no its not your falt. I should have walked with her."

I knew I had to do something. I just didn't know what.

...

Y/n POV

I woke up in a room on a cold floor. I had the worst headache ever. I tried to get up but I was handcuffed to a metal pipe on the wall. They were tight ass fuck on my wrists. I had so many things running through my head.

Are they gonna kill me?

Are they ever gonna let me go?

My thoughts were interrupted buy the sound of a door opening. I snapped my head toward the door. Three guys walked over to me. The tall lightskin with black hair that had blonde tips. Squat down in front of me. As soon as me got to my face I spit in his. He stood up laughing. He cocked his arm back a punched me in my nose. I cried in pain as blood dripped down on to my white tank top.

I heard the vibration of my phone. They all looked towards the shelf the my phone was sitting on. He walked over to my phone and looked at the caller I.D.

"HUBBY😘💍❤" it read.

He smirked and threw my phone at the wall causing it to break. He unlocked the handcuffs and grabbed me roughly by my arm walking me into this beautiful living room. He sat me on the sofa as he stood next to me. It was silent for a minutes.

"What's ya name" he said breaking the silence.

I didn't say anything.

"I don't wanna ask again." he said bluntly.

"Y/n."

"How old are you?"

"17."

"When you turning 18?" he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"3 1/2 months."

He nodded.

"Come on." he grabbed my arm and took me up stairs.

He put me in a room. It looked like a master bedroom? It was huge.I sat on the bed.

"My name is-"

"I-I already know what your name,Lucas." I said interrupting him.

He just looked at me and sighed and said,

"Don't try anything or I will kill you." he said nonchalantly.

Fuck. I gotta get out of here. Escape or die trying.

...

_________________________________

I know im updating pretty late at night lil I can't sleep so why not update?

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think❤

I'll update more tomorrow😘💕