Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I sat in this big ass room thinking.

Then it hit me.

There was a window to the far right of the room. There was a dresser against the wall in front of me with a TV hanging on the wall. The door was on the left side of the room. I had a good ass plan in my head. Hopefully it works out.

I pushed the dresser in front of the room door. They were a little loud downstairs. The floor was carpet so it didn't make as much noise as a wooden floor would.

I quickly ran to the window. I tried to open it but it only open a couple inches. After that,it wouldn't budge. I look to my right, looking at the lamp on the nightstand that was on the side of the bed. I knew it would make a lot of noise but shit. I wasn't gonna go down without a fight.

...

Lucas POV

Me,Will,and,Dillyn was sittin downstairs just talking,smoking a blunt. But all I was thinking about was that girl. I didn't know what I was gon do with her. I can't have her snitchin and getting me locked up n shit. Fuck that.

"Lucas" I heard snapping me out of the thoughts.

"Yea wassup bro?" I said as I blew smoke out.

"What you finna do with ole girl upstairs?" he said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know man," I said letting out a big sigh." I ain't letting her go that's foe sho."

Lil shawty was bad but..that attitude gotta go.

I was thirsty aask.I got up walking to the kitchen to get something to drink. I was opening the fridge until I heard a loud crash come from upstairs.

...

____________________________________

Guys im sssoooooooo sorry didn't update.Also sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to do something for you guys since I haven't updated.

I'll see if I can update later💕😘

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think❤

Have a great day loves😘💚