Chapter 15

Y/n POV
I wake up but Lucas isn't next to me. I'm guessing he had business to take care of. I check all of the rooms and no ones home. I shake it off and go downstairs to the kitchen and put my headphones in. I grab a bowl and a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and take the milk out of the fridge and start making my bowl of cereal. As I'm going in the drawer to get a spoon,I feel somebody grab my waist and I jump. I turned around and it was Lucas.

"Oh shit Lucas,you scared the fuck outta me!" I said holding my chest and taking my headphones out.

"I'm sorry babygirl," He said laughing "but did you miss me?"

"Weeeeellll,not realllyyyy." I said stretching it.

He shot me a death stare.

"I'm just kidding! Of course I missed you." I kissed his forehead as he smiled.

I sat on the couch and began to eat my cereal that was now almost soggy. I turned on the tv and started watching Law and Order.

I was watching my show until I noticed from the corner of my eyes that Lucas was staring at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You're just so beautiful." He said grabbing my hand

"Thank you,hun." I said blushing with a big smile on my face.

I was done with my cereal and I went to put my bowl in the sink and walked back to the couch.

"I wanna take you out tonight." He says.

"Oouuuuu to where?"

"That's what you gonna find out,"He said getting up and going upstairs. "we're gonna leave by 7:30." He yelled from upstairs.

Later that night...

I was getting ready for my date with Lucas. I'm curious to know where he's taking me. After I finished my hygiene, I started on my hair. The plan was to flat iron it. After I was done,I put lotion on and began to get dressed. I put on a black dress with pretty flowers and a pair of black heels. Grabbed my spray and put on coconut body mist.

"You ready?" I hear Lucas yell from downstairs.

"Yea,one minute!"

I did the finished touches of my my out fit. I didn't put makeup on because I like to keep it natural. I did put some clear lip gloss on. Put on my black jacket,got my phone and wallet, and went downstairs.

"I'm ready now,let's go." I said as I was fixing my dress,coming down the stairs. I looked up because I got no I answer. When I looked up I seen Lucas staring and smiling.

"Damn, you look good as fuck"

"Well, ya know I do try" I said acted cocky.

"Girl, if you don't come on and get you ass in the car."

"Okay, nigga damn" As I speed walked to the car.

Lucas POV
I know I kidnapped y/n and all, but I deadass got lucky. I would die for this girl. She's just different. I know every nigga says that but I actually mean that shit. She makes me feel different in a good way. I need to show her that I really want to be with her. The plan is to make it official with her tonight.

When we get to the restaurant, we wait for a waiter to get us seated.

"Hello, I will be your waitress today. I will start you off by getting you seated."

He walked us to our table and handed us menus. He left and then 5 minutes later he came back to ask what we wanted to drink. I got a lemonade and Lucas got an iced tea.

"I will be back shortly to take your orders." He said  and left.

We both turned our attention to each other.

"Wow Lucas, this place is beautiful." I said looking around.

"I do try," he said, "y/n, I know that this is type weird because I kidnapped you and all, but you really do mean the world to me. I'd do anything to be with you. I wanna make this thing we got going on between me and you official. I love you.

"I love you too,Lucas," with a gig ass smile on my face, "and yes, I will be your girlfriend."

I leaned over the table and gave me a kiss. He truly is amazing.

Afterward, our waiter came, he took our orders and brought our food. A couple minutes later I got up to go use the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom, I did my business. I washed my hands and dried them, then I looked in the mirror to fix my hair and exited the bathroom. I was walking back to the table and I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Ive should e been looking where I was going m." I said apologizing.

"Nah, you good, it's not your fault." He said looking down at me.

After that happened, I walked away back to the table. I felt like he was still looking at me but I just brushed it off and sat at the table and finished dinner with Lucas.

Anonymous
"I got my eye on her,boss." I said into the phone.

"Good. Make sure you're watching them both. See what they next move is."

"Got it." I hanged up the phone,walking away.

.................

_____________________________
Sooooo sorry I've been ghost for two months! I was just too busy with school and sports it's hard to try to update you guys😩.I have been pre writing chapters so I won't take so long to update. But you guys have to be patient with the process.

And I know this chapter was dry and boring asl. I tried to make it as long as I could. If you have any ideas that you want to be in my story just message me and I'll give you credit.

It's gonna be even harder for me to update because days have been taken off of my spring break bc of the snow days😐

Vote👍🏾
Comment💬❤️
Have a great weekend loves😘