Chapter 6

Y/n POV

I woke up in that cold ass room. I smelled food. I looked at the clock that was on the nightstand.

9:21

I was thirsty as hell. My throat was hurting so bad. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. I made my may downstairs to see Lucas cooking. I hesitated before walking into the kitchen.

"I can see you," he said not looking up from the pan."its water in the fridge."

I walked slowly over to the refrigerator, opened it and took a bottle of water. I was going to head back upstairs until he said,

"I know you're hungry."

I just looked at him.

"Nah,im good." and continued to walk back upstairs.

"Stop lying.Come eat."

"I said im good." I said catching an attitude.

"You need to eat something. You haven't ate shit since you got here!" he said raising his voice.

"I SAID IM NOT FUCKIN HUNGRY. DAMN." I yelled back.

He sighed. "Stubborn ass." he mumbled.

"Yea.yea.whatever." with that I walked back upstairs to the room .

....

Lucas POV

The lil how stubborn asl. That shit annoying as fuck. I honestly could care less. Starve for all I care.

Dillyn came downstairs.

"Fuck was you yellin for?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because I tried to cook for that bitch upstairs but she ain't wanna eat now she got a whole attitude."

He shook his head and sat on the couch watching TV.

"Bro you know that there is a party at one of my hopes house?" he said breaking silence.

"Really? When?"

"Right now nigga" he said putting his phone on the table.

"You tryin to go?" I said.

"Hell yea come on!" I stood up from the couch."Wait, what we finna do with that girl upstairs?" he asked.

"I guess we gon bring her with us." I said walking upstairs.

I walked into the guestroom without knocking to see her laying down at the wall.

"Get up and get dressed. Put on something nice."

She turned around looking at me.

"For?" she said with a attitude.

I sighed."We going to a party."

"What if I don't wanna go to this party?" she said.

"Listen,I don't give a fuck about what you wanna do. Get up and get fucking dressed." I said closing the door.

....

Y/n POV

I don't even wanna to this fuckin party. Shit dumb asl. I should run away at this fuckin party. I am goin to run away at this party. Perfect opportunity.

I got up and walked over to the closet and took out light jeans,a pink crop top, with a black bomber jacket, and pink pumas. I got in the shower and washed up with Cherry Blossom shower gel from bed and body works. I got out the shower put Dove deodorant on and put on Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion and perfume. Grabbed my clothes and slipped them on. (Outfit in media)

I walked downstairs to see Dillyn,Will,and Lucas putting their shoes on. Lucas just stared at me.

"Yall ready to go or?" I said while making hand movements.

"Yea. " he said dryly.

....

Lucas POV

Y/n looked real good coming downstairs. I couldn't help but stare. She had curves in all the right places. She was thick as you would say.

"Yall ready to go or?" she said breaking silence.

"Yea." I said has we headed to the car.

We got to the house and by just standing outside, you can tell that in was packed on the inside. Cups all over the lawn, niggas and bitches making out, smoking weed. We walked in the house and it was hot asl from all those people being packed to compacity (I know I messed up that part).

I seen on of my boys in there. His name was Andrew. Andrew got that nice pretty boy face but that nigga deadly on the inside. He been in and out of jail a couple times. He also loyal asl. Would do anything for you if he really fucked with you.

"Wassup Andrew? " I said as I dapped him up.

"Nun much. Same Ole same Ole." he said as he chuckled.

"Uh ..who's that?" he said pointing behind me.

I turned around to see y/n.She looked mad. She had her arms crossed over her chest. She was just looking around. She had a straight face. She mean mugged people once and a while.

"This is Y/n." she turned around once she heard me call her name.

"Hey" Andrew said with an smile.

She put on a fake smile and waved.

"Hey." she was about to walk off.

"Where you goin?" I said grabbing her.

"Im going to get a drink." she said then yanked her arm away.

...

Y/n POV

Lucas friend sexy asl😍😍 his eyes are so cute. But I didn't come here for that.

"Hey" he said and smiled. Laawwdd that smile😍

"Hey" I said and waved. I started to walk away.

Where you goin?" he said grabbing my arm.

"Im going to get a drink." I yanked my are away.

I wasn't going to get no fuckin drink. Bitch im fuckin leaving. Fuck you thought. While Lucas was talking to his friend, I was looking to see all the exits. When I found one I just went for it without saying a word.

There was a patio door next to the bar. I just sat at the bar and waited for the right moment to just run.

.....

_______________________________________

I haven't updated in a while so I though that I just update today since im not doing shit lol 💀

I tried to make this chapter long but not too long.

Comment what you think about this chapter and maybe give me ideas💚

Also don't forget to vote😘💕

Have a good day loves❤❤❤❤