Chapter 5

Y/n POV

I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the lamp. As I was about to throw it I was having second thoughts. I didn't know if I wanted to throw it but I did know I wanted to get out this hell hole. I just said fuck it and threw the lamp at the window making it shatter into pieces.

I lifted myself up out the window. I looked down.

This fall is gonna be crucial.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of banging on the door. So the guys started ramming the door causing the dresser to move. I paused again. As I was about to jump, I was yanked roughly by my hair. I fell to the floor on my back. I look up to see Lucas. He had anger in his eyes. His nostrils flared. My breathing started to speed up from fear followed by a blow to my face. Blood started dripping from my nose. My eyes started to get heavy and my vision started to get blurry.

After that,everything went black.

...

Lucas POV

"Shit." I mumbled to myself.

I ran upstairs following the noise. Will and Dillyn were right behind me. I tried to open the door but their was something heavy asl in front of it. I got mad and just started ramming into the door. Soon I entered the room and I seen her about to jump out the window. That's all long way down. I don't have to kill her ass which make the process easier for me.

This dumb bitch really tried to escape.

Before she could jump I pulled her back by her hair making her fall on her back onto the floor. She looked up up at me. I can tell she was scared. Her breathing got heavier. She been pissing me the fuck off since she got her ass here. I just straight violated her. I didn't care either. There's always consciences to your actions.

"Take her down to to basement." I told Will and Dillyn.

With that I walked out the room.

She needed to wash her ass. I needed to go to the store and buy clothes her the bitch. I shouldn't buy her ass shit. I got up from the sofa and grabbed my keys.

"Were you goin bro?" Will asked while playing the game.

"To the mall." I said bluntly.

"For?" he furrowed his brows.

"Nigga why the fuck you asking so many questions?" I said with bass in my voice.

He threw his hands up in surrender.

"Nigga damn I was just asking."

I sighed and said, " Im going to get clothes and stuff for that girl."

He nodded and continued playing the game.

....

Y/n POV

I woke up on this hard ass cement floor. Shit was cold asf. My head was pounding. I sat up rubbing my temples. I touched under my nose and looked at my finger. There was blood. I just sat back and sighed. There was really nothing I can really do about it. This nigga as 10 times stronger than me. Damn

The door swung open to reveal Lucas. He had bags in his hand. Im guessing they were for me because boys don't wear PINK.

"Stand up." he said.

He threw the bags at me roughly.

"Go clean up. Now."

"Motherfucka you ain't my father, don't be talkin to me like that." I said back with a attitude.

"I don't give a single fuck. Now bitch go clean up." he snapped back.

"Me? A bitch? Please." I chuckled."Says the nigga who kidnapped me and beating on me. You seem like the bitch in this situation. Matter a fact.. Nah,you ain't a bitch, you a pussy."

Anger grew in his eyes. He slammed me against the brick wall and gripped around my neck tightly.

"Listen and listen good. I will not take any type of disrespect in my fuckin house. So what I advise you to do is listen to what I say and shut the fuck up."

He was looking me dead in my eyes.

"Yea. Sure." I said bluntly.

He sighed and let me go and pushed me out the room and upstairs to the bathroom.

"Hurry up." he said closing the door.

I looked​ in the mirror. I looked all types of fucked up. Bloody nose. Bruises. Scratches. I sighed. I turned on the sink water and started washing my face. After I was done with that, I ran the shower water. I washed up with the Dove soap that was in the soap holder. When I was done, I wrapped the towel around my body and dried off.

I loom through the bags to find some underwear. There was purple pink panties with a regular matching bra. I through it on. I looked through the bag that said "Forever 21". I found some fitted gray sweats and a white shirt.

When I was done, I walked out the bathroom with all the bags in my hand. I went into the bedroom put the clothes up and laid in bed and watched TV. My eyes got heavy and soon I was fast asleep.

...
______________________________________________

Hey loves just thought that I should update today for you guys.

I tried to make this chapter a little long ☺

Make sure you comment and vote😘❤

I will update tomorrow💕