The archway appears

The Year is 2032, and the world is on a brink of disaster, with major earthquakes occurring on an average basis, destroying coastal cities and nuclear tensions have reached near cold war heights. The polar icecaps have melted more, having coastal regions and low altitude islands submerge underwater

"The planet is suffering because of these the melting icecaps, the earthquakes are getting worse, and worse of all, earthquakes are occurring in areas they never had before." The American president Jack Landers, said.

"You have been testing weapons of war, we need to disarm the nuclear weapons." France's ambassador, Jacque Lefevere, said. Several people began yelling when an earthquake shook the room. Everyone became quiet as the room shook. The middle of the floor cracked and were pushed apart, showing an archway emerging from the floor. Several men with steel plate armor and carried tower shields, swords and shields.

The few guards ran in and shot the first few men who ran out of the archway. "Evacuate the room, NOW!" the un guard captain said. The guards only had suits and pistols.

The few actual soldiers in the area were Spetsnaz, Sas, Rangers, PLA special operations forces, SFG and SSG soldiers. The few were talking just outside the UN building. The 7 soldiers ran in and readied their weapons. The American Ranger, Amanda Cook, along with the Swedish SSG, Magnus Orlysson, went to the East door. The SAS specialists, Scott Adams and Alex Knight, took the Western door and the Vladim Tanovich, Fang Ling and Naoki Ota, took the Northern door.

"3, 2, 1, go!" Amanda said, kicking the doors to the room, with Vladim and Alex kicking the doors in. The 7 shot short bursts at the armored men. The several ambassador's were killed, some were being stabbed and other's were trying to fight off the attackers.

Vladim fired at the large group of attackers with his light machine gun. Alex fired her MP5 covering Scott as he cleared the remaining UN ambassadors. "Go, go, go, Alex make sure the ambassadors get out of here." Scott said.

Magnus and Amanda pushed into the open area the archway, "Go, go, get the archway clear." Magnus said, aiming down the black hall, Amanda, Fang and Naoki killed the last few attackers. "

"Watch the archway, Knight, Adams, check for survivors, Vladim, Naoki, Fang, with me, were going to check the these people out." Amanda said, holstering her weapon. Amanda flipped an armored man over and removed the helmet and cut open the metal plate armor.

"Human appearance, clean shot through the head, Fang, let's go through the gate, there is no apparent damage from the crossing." Amanda said. Amanda and Fang walked through the gate for 3 minutes before vanishing into the darkness. Alex knight and Scott Adams found no survivors.

"Knight, get me a spear, I want to check something." Adams said. Knight handed him a spear. Adam examined the spear's tip and noticed shape, it was a boar spear, long, and flat, but had a dip before it spread into larger blade. "The blade's are similar." Alex said.

"Let me see this, The entry wound would pierce the heart, the pulling out would just kill who ever it stabbed, ok, let's get these bodies in body bags, we'll stay here for a bit longer, if the ranger or PLA don't come out in a few minutes, were going in, we'll radio if cthere's trouble." Scott said.

Several minutes passed and the news of an attack had occurred at the building had reached the outside. The surviving leaders were Sweden, Russia, US, UK, Japan, China, Egypt, Israel, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, Nigeria, India and Australia. The UN security captain was handling the several news teams that were outside.

"We're going in." Scott said. Scott and Alex walked in, after setting a radio frequency with Vladim. The 2 SAS soldiers walked down the hallway and found a light at the end.

"Radio check, one two, one two, do you read me Vladim?" Scott asked. "I have you Scott." Vladim said. Scott and Alex reached the end of the hall and found it had a large open field, the archway was in a mountain. Amanda and Fang were fighting a man who was on the ground holding a crossbow.

"Redire, redire!" the man yelled, scared and somewhat shaking. He looked young, had purple skin and white hair coming down from a hood. He was dressed in black leather sections, covering his chest and straps of leather, weaved to form sleeves.

"Quid est nomen tibi?" Alex said.

"Dravack, Dravack de Naroc Vellma Marte." The man said. Amanda and Fang lowered their weapons and Scott walked up to Dravack.

"Where are we?" Scott asked. "Naroc Elma Drava." Dravack said, backing up against a large rock.

"Alex, call in Vladim, tell him to bring some rope." Scott said. Alex mad radio contact with Vladim and had him come in with rope and duct tape. Vladim tied Dravack up before putting duct tape over his mouth. Amanda and Fang walked into the archway along with Vladim between them and Scott and Alex.

"We brought something from the archway." Vladim said, throwing Dravack against a table. Dravack tried to get free but couldn't. Several security and medical officers had cleared the area of bodies, making calls telling what had occurred. The media and a large crowd had formed outside, and the remaining leaders and ambassadors were trying to figure out what to do.

"I have an idea, but there is risk to doing the plan." Magnus said. "And it is?" President Landers said, spinning his hand. "The SAS soldiers lead him out, with a bag over his head, in cuffs and a change of clothes so that people don't see his hair, they transport them to a black sight and we interrogate him there, figure out the language, what there is, and than we go back in a join operation attack and form a base to work from there." Magnus said. "That might work." Putin said, nodding his head.

Alex and Scott took Dravack into a backroom, putting a suit on Dravack, who had pointed ears. "He's an elf." Alex said, putting a burlap sack over his head and pushing in his hair, putting a suit on him, and gloves. The 2 SAS soldiers marched out of the UN building, now with military blocking the building media.

They took pictures of the 2 SAS soldiers as they walked towards a Black Humvee. They got in and pushed Dravack into the car. The drove to a helicopter pad, and took him to the Blacksite, somewhere in the Atlantic ocean. They landed and took Dravack out, removing the bag and pushing him into an interrogation room.

"So, We will wait for some time to pass and watch over this guy." Scott said.