Burned Search

Alex and Magnus were nervous, Amanda had not left her room in days. They all had tried to talk her out of the room but no one had succeeded. One day, Astoros, knocked the door down and saw the condition of the room. Arache found the ring and knew what occured.

"Your grieving, for the Dravock, we are all sad, but, this is not the way we need to know how to move on." She said. Amanda held a hand, still well preserved.

"I saw him alive, I know he's alive, there have been reports from all over the area, of a man with one hand stealing supplies, and burned." Amanda said.

"We have all seen the burned man footage, and no one has been able to caught him, he's a myth." Vladim said.

"I know he's alive, he has to." Amanda said.

"I think you need to take care of your personal hygiene first, you smell like that creature that constantly runs around, it freaks out and drags random elves to it's cage." Arach said. Amanda stood up and dragged to the showers. She bathed and changed clothes, only for her room to be locked.

"Amanda, your coming out of the base, your seeing wind wall, and your not going to have the damn hand, it's being sent to the elves to be buried by the council." Alex said. Alex, Amanda and Arach walked to the bar of wind wall. They had several drinks, and saw the man everyone has seen, but no one knows.

"One ale please." The man said. The bar tender handed him the drink and gave the ladies another round of beer. They looked at him, and saw that the man had a single hand. He was covered in bandages. The only part visible was a bit of his arm, scarred and burned. The hood covered his face. Amanda stood up and grabbed the cloak, before pulling back, showing burned and bandages skin.

"Well I'll be, we found the burned man, your under arrest for theft." Arach said. The man tapped a rune carved on the chair and he vanished. The girls looked around and say the door open. They ran outside and saw him running towards the base.

"This is Amanda Cook, the burned man is in wind wall, lock the city down." Amanda said on a radio. They chased him and eventually reached the gate. The soldiers surrounded him and they all looked at him.

"Give up already, your out of options for escape." Amanda said. The burned man drew a broken blade and threw it into the air, before drawing a pistol and shot it. The blade exploded into an icy mist. He vanished and only left a broken bow arm, it had a carving on it, of the UN building.

"It can't be, he's dead, it has to be a coincidence." Arach said. "No, it seems Dravock didn't die, but was turned into a person everyone fears." Arach said.