wyvern and a dog

It has been 4 months since the archway has opened. A small city has formed around the fort, and people from the area, slaves and homunculi have started inns, farms and stores. The militaries have not been attacked since the negotiations with the Lady Wolf. She made the empire aware of the power and in turn, they would not attack.

"Ok, so, our tours are nearly over, want to check the forest village, pick up some clothes for people to look at in our world?" Alex asked to Scott. "Why not, I'll get Dravock." Scott said. "He left yesterday, something about "Vala" what ever that means." Alex said, rolling her eyes. She got up and got in a Humvee, Scott and Magnus got in along with Astrois who insisted to come with, via sitting on the Humvee.

They drove for several minutes until they saw a large plumb of smoke. "Is that where the village is?" Magnus asked. "Yep, and you better look at this." Magnus said, looking through a set of binoculars.

Alex and Scott looked and saw a large creature with black scales and red eyes spewing balls of fire. Astrois got out and drew his sword, just as the creature flew off. They ran towards the village, and saw stone foundations, burned bodies, buildings and a well. "What was the population of the town?" Alex asked. "100 people." Magnus said. Some stone moved and Astrois ran over, grabbing it and moving it out of the way.

Magnus saw Dravock holding a body of a drow elf girl. "Vala, vala, wak De, les wak de." He said. The girl didn't move and had her eyes shut. Astrois walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Zha....zha.....zha grem bast." he said. Astrois grunted, and drawing his sword. He pushed his sword above the girl's body. Astrois grabbed Dravock and mad him let go of the body.

Alex and Scott walked around, checking for survivors. They looked and checked buildings. "I don't have anyone, how about you?" Alex asked. "No one." Scott said. "Dravock, what was that thing?" Alex asked. "Uv deb Wyvern." he said, crying. "Wyvern." Astrois grunted, his voice was extremely deep and rough sounding. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at the ground.

Dravock did the same and after a second, they both brought the hands to the hilt of the sword and pulled it out. "May your soul reach desta fast." Dravock said. Astrois put his sword back on his belt and picked up the body. "I think, a spot by the pond will be a good grave for Vala." Dravock said. The 2 walked down to the large pond. Magnus leaned against the well, after testing the strength with a strong kick.

He drank from his canteen until it was empty. He grabbed a bucket connected to a rope and threw it down the well. The bucket hit something stone sounding. He turned and looked down the well, with a flash light pointing down. "Hey, Alex, get some rope, we got something down here." Magnus said. Alex and Scott looked down the well and saw something.

Alex and Scott got a tow cable and harness. Magnus set his gun and pack down. "Ok, Alex, your the middle person, Scott, drive the Humvee so I can get out of the well." Magnus said. He placed his jacket under the rope and showed several tattoos. He jumped over the well and he was lowed down well. "Slowly, slowly." Alex said, letting the tow cable slowly lower Magnus down. He reached the bottom of the well and placed his hand on its neck. "It's breathing, I got it, bring me up!" he yelled. Magnus was slowly lifted up the well and eventually out. "Ok, someone else carry this......thing." He said.

The thing he pulled up was huge, very thin, had dark grey/blue skin, had white hair, a deer skull and antlers over the head, lacked clothes, had long arms with huge sharp claws, double jointed legs with hooves. "What the hell is this thing?" Alex said. "What's the estimated hight of this thing standing?" Scott asked. "My bet, almost 8 feet, maybe 10 feet tall." Alex said.

The thing's eyes opened and looked around, the eyes glowed a vibrant red. I stood up and had it's hands on the ground. It growled and jumped on the Humvee, before curling up and sleeping. "Is it me, or is it like a giant dog?" Scott asked. "Yeah, but, I'm more confused on how it eats, it lacks a bottom jaw." Alex said. Dravock and Astrois walked back and saw the thing on the Humvee.

"Where did you find that!" Dravock yelled. The thing jumped off the Humvee and landed on Dravock. A tongue extended out of the skull and licked Dravock. Astrois grabbed the beast and put it in a bear hug. Dravock began to shake and curl up in a ball. "Dravock, Dravock, are you ok?" Alex asked, shaking his shoulder.

He shook his head and looked her. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just need some water." He said. He ran his fingers on a crest of a bow and feathers made of silver. He walked to the Humvee and got in. Astrois let go of the thing and it jumped on the Humvee. "So, what is that thing?" Alex asked Astrois.

"Gofrota, scavengers, like dead things." Astrois said. The thing began to rest as the others got in and the Humvee started. They drove back to Wind wall, to be quickly stopped at the gate to the city. "Hey, you guys, your needed past the Archway. So, I recommend you grab your gear, the council is wishing for ask questions about reports, the ones that was made about the city, the elven one in the mountain." the soldier said.

"Ok, but, ummmm, we have an issue, you see the thing on top of the Humvee, well, Astrois tried to pull it off, and it didn't move, it's attracted to Dravock." Magnus said. "So, its either we don't take the one elven representative we have, or we bring him and the thing." the soldier said. "We'll get the others, Arach will also join us, due to her relations with people of the city." Magnus said.