Trata

Amanda, Magnus, Naoki, Dravock, Arach, Astrois and Chiron, all in a MRAP, drove down a dirt road, near a lake. They drove past a cloaked figure who was standing on the side of the road.

"Are we sure this is a smart idea, I mean, just think about if the empire finds you 4, you don't really stand out as, free." Magnus said. Astrois grunted, placing his hand on his sword's handle.

"Well, there is a village near by, if that is La Lane Lake, the village has a store, I think it was called "trail's tailor." Arach said. The MRAP soon stopped at a forest path. They got out and walked towards the village. Magnus walked into the town and a boy looked at him. A man walked out of a house and looked at Magnus, before Leading the child back into the house. Dravock walked in and pulled his hood up.

Arach walked in next having Chiron in her arms. "I don't think we are welcomed here." She said. Naoki and Alex followed in the back, staying in front of Astrois. The group reached a large building with "tailor on the trails" on a sign.

"Astrois, stay out here, we will not be long, Chiron and I will get some clothes. Alex, Amanda, do you care, to join, and I have a feeling, the Dravock will pay." Arach said. Naoki and Magnus walked over to the well and sat down. A figure in a cloak stood across from them, before walking behind a building.

"I have a spicy candy bar, want one?" Naoki asked. Magnus looked over at her. "Ehhh, why the hell not, I could use something to eat, I skipped breakfast." Magnus said, holding his hand out. Naoki handed him a chocolate bar. Magnus opened it and bit into it. "Ohhh, that is spicy." Magnus said.

After several minutes a girl walked over to Magnus, who was on the last bit of chocolate. "His mister, what's that your eating?" She asked. "It's chocolate, want some?" Magnus asked, holding the chocolate bar towards her. The girl grabbed it and ate the last bit of chocolate.

"Thanks mister." The girl said. "I guessed your a softy, I've also seen you eyeing some of the girls, mostly the blondes with tans. Gongoro fan?" Naoki asked. "Nah, besides, I'm book keeper there, I still need names and pictures of half of the people there, I'm having first private Sven Grön handle it." Magnus said, putting the wrapper in his pocket.

Arach walked out in an outfit that consisted of  a long sleeve chainmail top that stopped just short of her belly, tight leather pants, and boots that had horse shoe's grip on the bottom. The left arm was missing on the chainmail sleeve. Alex walked out next, with Amanda following. They hadn't changed but carried Chiron, who was in a white long sleeved shirt.

Dravock walked out, now with a long cloak around his body. "Is everyone ready to go?" Dravock asked. Everyone nodded, before going to the MRAP. Amanda drove towards the city of Trata, known for having the city of 4 nations.

They reached the wall and Arach got out. A figure on the wall looked down at them, before moving away. Amanda, Alex, Magnus, Noaki, Astrois, who was carrying Chiron, walked towards a small door on a gate. Magnus knocked on the door. An eye slit opened, than closed and the door opened. The group walked in.

"Welcome to the pan-zi district, I take it you with to trade, or are you looking for a different area?" A man asked. The man was tall, and had padded clothing on under a set of chainmail. He carried a bearded axe and and had a helmet that was somewhat norse like. {No horns. >:( }

"We want to know what the districts are like." Dravock asked. "Well, to the east we have the Gaza, they look like that lass,more ceremonial though." The man said. He pointed at Naoki when talking about the Gaza people. "North of us would be the narocian's district, dross, you've probably run into them. Your in the Ymir district, we don't have markets for goods, but we have weapons, armor, and the fight pit, where you can place bets on who will win, or test your steel yourself." The man said.

"Lastly we have the slums, not much there, personally, the only good stuff there is the women and the ale. You might want to avoid it though, I heard that the gang wars are getting worse after men in metal carriages got an old building and improved it." The man said.

"Thank you, but, who do we talk to about trade agreements, were from the Drelcrook." Dravock said. "Oh, in that case, the large building on the hill, the one with the 3 towers, that's the merchants guild." The man said. He walked away.

Ok, now, let's see here, Astrois, Magnus and I can go to the arena, see what we can do, see if we can win any coin, I had to sell give most of my dragon scales away." Dravock said. "Naoki, Amanda, Alex, Chiron and Arach, I thinks it's best if you talk with the guild, getting a branch out at the base."

"That would work, though, I think Amanda and I, should go to the slums, find the men in metal carriages, they could help." Arach said, having her left arms scratch her head. "Ok, but, just in case, here, take this knife, it may save your hide." Magnus said, pulling a knife off his belt and handing it to Arach.

A figure watched them talk before turning and walking away. It moved towards the arena and stood in a dark corner. After some time, a man walked out with 6 men in rags and armor.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today, the arena will be showing a battle, between the mighty king of the maze vs killers, thieves and cheaters." A man said. Astrois, Magnus and Dravock walked in as the announcer began to talk.