Interrogation

The helicopter landed with the special forces, the captives and Dravock. They walked to a large concrete building. The 4 looked around seeing the in amazement. A tank rolled by as the 4 captives were lead to a large building. Vladim lead them to an interrogation room. He sat in a chair, with a chair for each of the captives.

"Now, Let's begin with a little chat." He said, standing up, popping his knuckles and looking at the girls. He took a deep breath in before asking a squestion from his favorite movie.

"ENGISH MOTHERFUCKAS, DO YOU SPEAK IT!"

The 4 girls looked at him, he leaned over the table. "Yell much?" Pepi said. Magnus and Scott laughed behind the 2 way mirror. The Spetsnaz looked at the General, the 2 centurions, and the noble.

"You may be allowed to act high and mighty where your from, but here we have a little game." Vladim said, drawing a revolver that had 6 champers.

"Now, Let's play a game." he said, removing 5 bullets from the chambers, and spun it. He raised the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

*Click* "This is a game, repeat the actions I just took and see who looses." he said, smiling. They 4 looked at Vladim like he was a mad man, which he somewhat was. He slammed the gun on the table, spun in and it pointed at him. He picked it up again and pulled the trigger.

*Click* He spun it again, having the gun point at him.

"I think this is going to far." Scott said, watching the interrogation. They knew what was going to happen, Vladim was known for having a perfect record of interrogating people, his gun was set to actually point at him when spun.

He spun the gun again and grabbed the gun, putting the barrel to his head, he pulled the trigger and *click*. The 4 women looked at each others, not wanting to see how this ended.

Vladim spun the gun 1 more time, before aiming at the wall, firing, leaving a hole in the wall.

"Now, I'm the one, asking the questions." Vladim said. Arnni and Arnmi rubbed the hole, finding it was 4 inches deep. The turned to see

"It can destroy stone, the small crossbow is beyond powerful." Delvot said. They looked at Vladim.

"Now, you will answer my questions." Vladim said. "First off, where is your capital?"

"From where we were 5 days to the south of here." Pepi said, shifting nervously.

"Now, next question, how strong are your armies?"

"We have 10 legions, each legion has 8 centuries, a century is made up of 100 men, they are divided into groups of 10, these are the Fratarous." Arnni and Arnmi explained.

"Final question, We are wanting to meet with leaders of your army." Vladim said. "A few of others will be coming with me."

"And if we don't lead you to our king?" Delvot asked.

"Than you will die." Vladim explained, picking up his gun, and loading 4 bullets.