Unexpected visitor

A line of covered wagon approached the base, along a road that was made by constant travel. A soldier stopped it and looked around the cart, before walking to the back.

"Any weapons, soldiers, stuff like that?" He asked. The cart driver shook his head.

"Let him in, follow man to the check in area." He said. A soldier lead the horse down near an area where tents where set up. The lead cart driver grabbed a box and placed it in front of the cart.

A large crowd of soldiers had formed up on the side of the cart, watching to see what was in them. Most soldiers on base lacked body armor but did carry pistols and knives, some had fighting gloves

"People of the arch, I wish to give you an amenity that we hope you enjoy, ladies and gentlemen, Naroc's great slave market is open." The man said, several men pulled the covers off the wagons, showing men, women and children in ragged clothes, chains around their necks and wrists were crowded in wagons.

"Our first subject is a subject of the fine elven nation, lady of house Tare-oc. Bidding will start at 60 silver, can I get 70?" He asked, looking at the, now angry looking, crowd.

"50?"

"30?" Several soldiers drew their weapons. The slaver looked nervous, seeing how the potential market they had, wasn't going to be useful. He took a few steps before a he jumped on the carriage, only to be stopped by a group of soldiers.

"Now, here's what's going to happen, your going to put your hands in the air, surrender, along with the rest of you scum, and your going to free the slaves, you captured, and than, you get 2 choices, leave or be prisoners. " Amanda said, walking out of the crowd, with a pistol. She aimed it at the cart driver.

The man walked off the cart, raised his hands and walked over to the first chain on the unlocked it. He pulled it out of the collars and the slaves, small people with bird like feet and wings, to large men. The carts emptied out and people gather up into groups.

The final cart had 3 people, a woman with an insect like left arm, splitting into 2 arms with 3 fingers, an muscular man with a long, ankle length skirt, large collar and bull shaped helmet that had white fur on it, covered his face, and a child with their legs coved by a blanket. The man grabbed the child and drew a dagger. "I'm walking out of here, but I'm going out with this freak." He said. The large man grabbed the slaver by the arm, before a cracking sound was heard. The others had gotten on the ground covering their heads.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! MY ARM, YOU BROKE MY ARM!!!" The slaver yelled. The man lifted the slaver, by the arm, off the ground. The slaver punched at the man, trying to get free.

"You are a slave, you obey me! Let go of me!" He yelled, still hitting the man. The girl walked over to the boy, picked him up and helping him off the cart, showing he was a centaur.

"It's ok young one, the people of the arch will help us." She said, rubbing the horse half with the third arm. They walked into a group when the woman turned to the man.

"Asterios, kill." She said. The man grabbed the slaver's neck, and slowly pulled, before a ripping sound was heard. A squishing sound was made, as the head came off the body, and blood slashed everywhere. Several soldiers puked at the sight of the head being removed.

"Was that necessary, where we're from, we take prisoners, not kill defenseless people." Amanda said, walking up to the 3 armed woman. The woman set the centaur child down and the man walked to the 2. The man grunted, pointing at Amanda.

"No Astrois, I actually wish to break a deal with her." The woman said. "I am Arach, this is my Husband, Astrois, the man of the maze, and the centaur, is our adopted child, Chiron, his parents were sold shortly after he was born, so we took care of him. I was hoping, if you allow us to stay here, until we know we are safe, we will not bother you or what you do, but we request for safety." She said.

"I will talk to my higher ups, meanwhile, you can connive among yourselves." Amanda said. "Fang, Naoki, come to the tents, I have people you need to watch."

"Rodger." They said.

Amanda ran towards a large building, marked with a large UN symbol and walked down the hall. She knocked on a door and heard talking.

"You tricked slaver's to come here, to find someone?" The general, general Sawg, said.

"Correct." Dravock said.

"Well, we can maybe house them just outside the walls." The general said, "but, you will need to have someone keep records of the people."