Bathtism by fire

Dravock had gotten the gate sealed with wooden bars. A jeretrata ran up to him and said "Karsta ulest ma." Dravock ran away from the gate and up a hill.

"Vladim, Magnus, Fang Naoki, Scott, stay, Alex with me." Amanda said, running after Dravock. The 3 ran up the hill until they reached a large building surrounded by a walls. Dravock walked past 2 tranacar who stopped Amanda and Alex from entering with spears.

"We are with Dravock, cum autem Dravock." Alex said. Nisi velit Karasta Dravock." A guard said. Alex whispered something in the ear of the guard and we were let in.

"What did you say?" Amanda asked, walking into the large palace.

"Just said that if we weren't let in I'd make sure they won't be standing guard at this gate." Alex said.

The 2 walked the halls, seeing decorative shields on the walls, swords and spears on pedestals and and on walls. They walked up a set of stairs and saw Dravock, on one knee, in front of 3 people.

The first was on his left, was short, pale, had black hair that covered her ears, green, she was dressed in a set of robes, showing her shoulders. She wasn't very tall. She held a staff with a bird head carving with an orb in its mouth.

The next was in front of him, she looked to be a child, she was tan, had near white blonde hair, wore a pink dress, she had blue eyes.

The final was a red head, tan, tall, had armor that covered her chest, shoulder, arms, legs, and the only thing that showed was her stomach, which had padding under it. She had a sword on her hip.

She saw Amanda and Alex, and drew he sword. Amanda took several steps back, Alex lunged forward, grabbing Dravock's sword. The 2 crossed blades and stood off.

"Not very lady like to strike first." Alex said. "Neither is stealing a blade from a lord." The red head said.

The 2 confined to clash blades. Alex slashed at the knight, only for her to parry the blades, dodging stabs and jumping back. The battle continued until the knight was pushed against the railing, near the stair. Amanda jumped over the railing, and landed on the small ledge. She grabbed the knight and held her there.

"I got her, now, can we have a civilized conversation?" Amanda asked. The girl in the robes raised her staff and all the spears glowed a light blue color, before surrounding Amanda and Alex.

"You may stand, Dravock of the bow." the girls said. Dravock stood up. "Now, who are these 2? they appear human, but wear cloth as armor." "These are The ranger, Amanda Cook, and Alex the Knight." Dravock said.

"Wait, you speak English!?" Alex said. "I speak the royal's tongue." Dravock said, "I am a knight of the house of Vellma, and my name is not Dravock, It's Irothian Martrase Devrook, you've been caling me "Lord". Dravock said. "Well sorry, you never corrected us when we called you that." Amanda said.

"Knight captian Han-vel, Priestess of Bental, Nav-eh Jenst-al, these are the soldier's from beyond the gate, and there are more, several more. They fought the empire, their crossbows, fire at increadible speed, and can pierce any shield and armor, they can save us." Dravock said.

"This is impressive, but I wish to see them in battle, I shall visit the gate, and will watch them fight." the girl said. "I shall come with, I wish to see this magic." Nav-eh Jenst-al said. "PRINCESS! You cant be serious, they could be invading!" Han-vel said. "They aren't." Dravock said.

"It is decided, I will watch them fight, but, I will be back a fair ways, so I am safe." The girl said. "Alex, with the Princess, stay near her, and make sure she is safe." Amanda said, jumping over the railing again.

The 6 walked down the road and they heard screaming. "Use the ally ways as cover, stay behind us." Amanda said. Alex and Amanda walked forward, checking corners and continued walking forward.

"They are so strange." The princess said. They continued to walk forward, finally reaching the gate. Vladim was standin on a Humvee, firing at the gate as men tried to get in. "He is a monster, he just keeps killing them without even close to them." the Princess said.

"This is Vladim, We have on the right, Scott, the man dressed like Alex, Magnus is the closer one, Naoki is on the far left, with Fang, closer to us." Amanda said, pointing at earch person. A booming noise grew louder, as 7 helicopters approached the city.

Amanda ran over to a Humvee and grabbed a radio. "This is Ranger Cook, Friendlies in the city, fire on boggies outside the walls, I repeat, outside the walls." She said. "Rodger that." a man said. The helicopters stopped and began to fire at the empire's men.

Several men fell on the ground or dropped their weapons, raising their hands.

"Their surrendering, Hold your fire. Move them to an open area inside the city, Helos, hold your fire." Amanda said. The helicopters stopped firing, and landed, having men rope down, checking bodies. "Pile the dead up, take the POWs to the market area." a captain said.

Small groups of soldiers tried to attack but when one or two were shot, the rest surrendered. After a total of 30 minutes, all the pows were gathered up.

*Time skip*

"Now, Who are officers, grunts and other high ranking people?" Han-Vel asked. Several soldiers pointed at a girl who had blue hair and feathers, along with scale armor, and leather pants and boots.

"She is the general, she lead us." a soldier said. A helicopter landed outside the gate. A soldier grabbed her and cuffed her. "Any others?" Amanda said.  After several minutes, 3 more were singled out for questioning.

The first, General Pepi, she was a human with; blue hair, gree eyes, wore scale armor, leather pants and boots.

The next two were Centurions Arnmi, and Arnni (Arn-Mi. Arn-Ni), they were identical twins who had; black hair, brown eyes, dark skin, wore plate armor with skirts.

The final was Devlot De Karma: a noble lady who was in full plate armor with golden accents, she had black hair, was pale, and had blue eyes.