Peace at last

Amanda, Vladim, Arach, Astrois, Magnus and the third prince of Naroc, Hadrata Narocia, were in the Humvee, riding in silence. The ride was interrupted by a Chimera standing in the middle of the road. The humvee stopped and Amanda unrolled the window, and leaned out. "Move it, were not taking anyone else." She said, angry. The chimera simply jumped ontop of the Humvee and layed down. Amanda drove fast and rode for several minutes in the dark, before they saw a red glow in the sky. 

The glow flew over them and blew fire, before vanishing. "It was that damn Drake, wasn't it?" Vladim asked. "Yeah, and I'm not stopping." Amanda said. The drove for several minutes before reaching windwall and driving into the base. "Everything seems good to go, go ahead." the security guard said. "What time is it?" Vladim asked. "Looks a bit past high moon." Arach said, yawning. 

Everyone in the HumVee yawned after words. "Ok, we'll rest here for the night, and go in the morning, Hadrata, your with Magnus for the night." Amanda said, grabbing a bag. Each person walked away from the humvee and went to sleeping quarters. Amanda was in her private room and set the bag down, opened it and took out the hand of Darvock. "I'm sorry, If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have died." Amanda cried, looking at the hand. 

She held the hand and slowly she fell asleep, before having a dream, nothing could prepare her for.

She was in a large field, open, covered in flowers and life. Sitting on a rock was an elf, he was watching children play. Amanda got up and looked around, and approached the 2. "Ah, hello dear, how was market, didn't find anything of interest?" the old elf asked. "Mama!" the kids said. The 2 kids ran up to Amanda and hugged her. Amanda was confused but she hugged the 2 kids. The old elf jumped off the rock and walked over. The elf had a beard, long silver hair and looked like Dravock. "Amanda, is something wrong?" he asked. Amanda let go of the kids and hugged the elf, and cried. 

She woke up to someone shaking her. She opened her eyes to see Magnus. "Amanda, wake up, it's time to go." He said. Amanda got up, wipped her face off and hid the hand under the pillow. She got ready and saw only Vladim, Arach, and Hadrata. "This is everyone going, lets go, we gave to make some peace." Amanda said, getting into the humvee. 

They all drove into the archway, to talk to the UN, and get some peace talks commenced.