Mission Start

Thoughts
"Talking"
Talking in Italian

-Tsuna's POV-

And thus the days flew by as I tried to lie as low as possible to avoid the glares of my envious classmates. Not to mention that I couldn't find any of my friends and Guardians most of the time, with them busy with the final preparations before the trip. I could only try to mentally prepare myself for the things to come especially when Reborn's the one in charge of the plans.

Maybe it won't be so bad....It's just a party, I'll just try to stay low so that no one would recognize me.

*Ding Dong*

The bell rang as Dino-san and Nezu-sensei came in and stood in front of the class.

"Tomorrow is the day of the trip, I'm sure all of you are excited for it so remember to gather at the school field tomorrow at 8am sharp. Anyone late will be left behind. There'll be some other students from other classes that are selected to be joining us for the trip too so I hope you'll all get along with them.

Truthfully, regarding your language skills, you all still suck at it except for those 6 who passed, but Professor Borin has agreed to overlook the failure. I hope you'll all behave well during your time there, but most importantly, you should remember to have fun~" Dino-sensei said cheerfully.

I gawked at Dino-san's speech; at how he actually bluntly insulted the class while smiling cheerfully at them.

-Dino's POV-

"Well, seeya tomorrow~" brats..... I thought as I cheerfully waved at Tsuna and the rest before heading out to meet with Reborn.

Reborn has scheduled another meeting with all of us to discuss the last minute preparations with have to make.

When I entered the room, everyone was already there except Reborn.

"Ah, I'm sorry I'm late, I-----ACK!!"

I felt a kick at the back of my head as Reborn flew through the air and landed on my back.

"Dame-Dino, you're late. A boss should always be on time."

"Eh....Come on Reborn, I was busy with the class. A teacher's job is not easy you know." I sighed and got up.

"Tch. Late is late, stop making excuses."

"Maa~Maa~ Gokudera. He does have a good reason for being late."

"GYAHAHAHA!!Dame-Dino fell on his face!!HAHAHA!!"

"EXTREME!!"

"Kufufufu~ Could we hurry it up, you're wasting my precious time."

"Hn."

I looked at my little Otouto's Guardians; all of them are here to help because they all wanted to avenge their boss. I felt proud that my Otouto has found such good Guardians and friends by his side.

The meet went on smoothly except for a few small fights that broke out because of a certain fruit-head and a skylark but it was settled by Reborn shooting at everyone that made the 2 calm down. (Not really)

Each of us has a role to play in this trip and it is like this:

Mukuro and Chrome: Going with the class on the plane. There, they'll use their illusions on the poor students to show them their greatest nightmares that'll make them sick and hurl.

Lambo: Just be himself and annoy everyone with his obnoxious behavior.

Gokudera & Yamamoto: They'll have to stay with Tsuna so that he won't get suspicions or try to stop their plans.

"It'll be bad if he stops our fun." Reborn smirked.

"Fine then....It's for Juudaime's sake...." Gokudera mumbled, clearly not liking the idea of working with the Rain guardian.

"Maa~Maa~It won't be so bad. Haha~" Yamamoto smiled, oblivious of the Storm guardian's dislike for him.

Hana, Kyoko and (Haru): ?

The girls said that it was a secret, and that we'll have to wait to find out.

Ryohei: He'll be in charge of the students training during their stay and he was also assigned with the role of the morning wake up calls. (EXTREME WAKE UP CALLS!!)

Hibari: He can do whatever he wants since he wouldn't listen anyway.

At that he just "Hn." and walked away.

He REALLY hates crowding huh? I'm surprised he even stayed this long. But I guess it was for Tsuna's sake. I smiled.

My role is to accompany the students to Italy while making sure the plans goes smoothly on this side while Reborn will go ahead to Italy to prepare for their stay at the Vongola Mansion.

After everything was ready, we all smiled to one another, thinking the same thing.

This is going to be fun.

Mission Start.