Quick Turn of Events

-Tsuna's POV-

We all headed to the main hall for the last event. I was getting so tired of all these nonsensical games Reborn had planned that I just don't care anymore.

I dragged my feet towards the hall, dreading what's to come.

As we are walking along the hallways, a loud sound was heard followed by another.

*Boom!*

*Bang!*

It had come from the west wing where my office is located. I quickly ran towards it along with my guardians and my busybody classmates followed.

My jaw dropped at the first sight of my room. Debris littered all over the floor, papers were scattered everywhere; on the floor and some fluttering in the air. But what caught my attention, was the obvious, gigantic hole found behind my desk.

"They must have been aiming at you. If you've been sitting there, you'd be dead." Reborn said what was on my mind.

"How dare they target Juudaime! I'll blow them away!" Gokudera angrily shouted, taking out his dynamites and getting ready for battle.

"Whoa! What the hell is this?!" Osamu yelled.

"You really need to clean up your room more Dame-Tsuna." Another student said.

I and the other guardians ignored their comments and focus on the main problem at hand.

All my guardians stood beside me in their battle stance, weapons out and ready. We waited for a few seconds, but no one appeared from the hole in the wall. But alarm bells were ringing in my head, my intuition telling me there's still danger nearby.

I noticed a flash of light in the distance before a bullet whiz past my cheeks, missing me by a few inches. Everyone saw what happened and paled, especially my classmates. Those who can't stand the fear and the tension of the situation fainted and those left standing were in disbelief.

'Eiiieeeeeee!!! That was too close!' My inner thoughts screamed at me but on the outside I had to force myself to remain compose and calm.

I can't freak out in this situation. My classmates will be more scared if I did that. I have to take control of this situation before anyone gets hurt.

"Gokudera. Yamamoto." I called and they both stood upright in attention. "Take the students and our guests to a safe place until all of this is over. Come up with a plausible excuse if they ask whathappened so that they won't panic. Chrome and Lambo, please help evacuate the staffs. Onii-san check the East wing for any intruders, Mukuro check the North and Hibari the South. I'll stay here to check on the rest of the West wing. If anyone of you find anything or anyone suspicious, quickly call for me or for backup. Don't try to take it on alone, especially you Kyoya." I called him by his first name just to make sure he was listening to my instructions.

He gave me an irritated glower before turning away towards the South Wing with a grunt. The others also quickly went their ways to carry out my requests.

Reborn stood silently by the door as he observed me with a small smile and I thought I caught a tint of approval in it. 

"Be careful Juudaime! I'll come flying to your side if you need help!" Gokudera yelled as he ran towards his assigned location with some students in tow.

"I'm not following your orders Dame-Tsuna!" Mochida shouted and a few other students who stayed behind nodded their heads in agreement. A few who stayed behind were scared, faces paleand shaking in fear. Yamamoto—who also stayed behind because of them—tried unsuccessfullyto get them to move.