Let the Games Begin!

-Tsuna's POV-

The Varia entered the hall like they own the place. Everyone immediately cleared a path for them, clearly recognizing that they are dangerous people to cross paths with.

Tou-san stood protectively by my side and stared at the Varia, giving them a relax smile, though his shoulders were tense and his eyes were wary.

As always, Xanxus and the rest of the Varia give off an intimidating vibe that makes me flinch whenever I see them.

They came towards me and Xanxus glared at my direction.

"Trash." He started.

"What did you call Juudaime?!" Gokudera yelled, taking out his dynamites.

"How dare you point weapons at my boss!" Levi took out his parasols and the 2 dogs glared at one another.

"Maa~ Maa~" Yamamoto tried to calm them down.

"Mou Levi~ We shouldn't cause any trouble here today~" Lussuria pouted.

"Yare Yare....I'm not being paid enough to come here..." Mammon lazily said.

"Shishishi~ I wanna join in the fun too~" Bel laughed and took out his knifes.

"Bel-senpai, your smile is disturbing the guests. It's creepy." Flan said monotonously. 

"Shut up fruit head." Bel threw a knife at Flan's gigantic apple head he wore.

"Itte. It hurts Bel-senpai." Flan replied, still in monotone.

"VOOOIII!!! SHUT UP YOU PIECES OF SHITS!!" Squalo yelled at them and turned to Xanxus.
"And you Shitty boss, you better not cause any trouble for us today. Nono will be watching." He warned his boss but all he got for a reply was a glare.

I looked at Squalo and chuckled, he really is like the mother of this crazy group of people. Without him, I don't know how the Varia can even function properly especially when the leader is socially uncooperative all the time. And let's not mention the overly destructive nature all 7 of the members have that resulted in endless headache for Nono which will be now passed down to him.

But despite all that, I have to say that I'm glad to have them at my side because I know full well their strengths since I've fought them before.

"Oi, Dame-Tsuna! You know these freaks?" Osamu called.

'Oh no he did NOT just say that!' My eyes widened in panic and I quickly glance at the Varia members.

But instead of getting mad, they seemed calm which puzzled me greatly. The Varia I know, would have flew into a rage and probably destroy the whole dining hall by now.

"So these are the little shits that the Decimo is having trouble with." Squalo observed.

"Shishishi~How weak. They don't look like a challenge at all."

"Bel-senpai, you look weak too."

"Awww~ but they look so cute, do we really have to hurt them?"