Meeting the Guests!

-Tsuna's POV-

"NO! This has got to be a lie or a horrible joke! Is there a camera around or something? I bet we're being filmed right now to see our reactions right?! Did you plan this to humiliate us DAME-TSUNA?" Mochida shouted, not caring that hundreds of eyes were glaring at him.

Osamu, Ayano and a few other students nodded their heads, fully agreeing with what Mochida said.

"YOU? The Vongola Decimo? Please... Go home Dame-Tsuna, you must be drunk." Osamu sneered.

"Yeah. If you're the Vongola Decimo, then I will be the Queen of England. Hah!" Ayano sniggered.

"NO." Mochida repeated. "NO. I'll never accept the fact that you're the Decimo. I'll never accept the fact that you're better than me!" Mochida yelled and the other students were all shocked at his sudden outburst.

I was too. I stoodthere flabbergasted by his uncharacteristic behavior that I didn't know what tosay or do in this kind of situation. But I have to try something and thus Itried to calm him down first by reasoning with him.

"Mochida," I started, my voice low and gentle soas to not anger him any further. "I never did once thought that I'm better than you. You are good at Kendo and the best in the school. So I nev--"

"SHUT UP. I don't want to hear this coming from you. You of all people! Saying this to me!" He cut me off by another one of his outburst.

I'm so at a loss of what I should do. As the Decimo, I have to settle this situation as soon as possible but as Tsuna, I don't want to hurt my classmate if possible.

But it seems like that should be the least of my worries. The students didn't notice that they were surrounded by numerous death glares all around. Even my guardians standing beside me were reaching for their weapons in anger and I know nothing I say could stop them now.

'Oh no! What should I do? I have to do something as their boss!'

But before I could act, the situation was immediately defused when a gunshot resounded in the air. Everyone turned their heads towards me to seewho fired the shot even though most of them knew who it was already.

Reborn stood beside me with a gun in hand as smoke flowed out from the barrel. Without a word, he turned and walked behind Nono who stepped forward to address the audience.

"Sorry about the noise." He smiled his usual business-like smile and continued. "We shall now move on to our next agenda. Those who want to meet the Decimo, please feel free to and if not, please enjoy the food prepared for you all. I hope you'd have a pleasant time here. Thank you." Nono bowed and when he turned around, he winked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I returned the smile gratefully. 'Good thing grandpa's here for me when I need it, otherwise the situation might get ugly....' I blew out a breath of relief and braced myself for the next part. 'Nono won't be always here to help me, so I better buck up.' I steel myself and put on my poker face that Reborn spent years beating into me.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The party proceeded normally. Everyone was off doing their own thing. Even my classmates went their own ways, each trying to find something to keep their minds occupied from the gigantic bomb I've just dropped. My guardians were hanging about near me except for Hibari who left immediately after the whole situation was settled, not wanting to crowd with others. I knew he's still somewhere around the hall,despite him hating crowds, he takes his guardian duties rather seriously andwould never slack off on the job, though his attitude is another matter.