Welcome to the Vongola Mansion

[A/N: Wow, that previous chapter was my longest yet. I'm surprise with how much I write. I wanna hear your comments readers. Do u get bored if it gets too long? I don't want to bore you guys so maybe I'll try to shorten some parts if I can. Anyways, thanks for reading my fanfic! Please comment and vote! ~

-Purplepulu]

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Thoughts
"Talking"
Talking in Italian

-Normal POV-

They have finally arrived. Although it was a day's flight from Japan to Italy, to the students, it felt like YEARS. Everything that happened to them on the plane was a blur to them. They could only remember bits and pieces of it and all of those memories are not pleasant ones. To sum it up; screams of terror, cries of agony and strangely enough, some even saw floating pineapples Kufufufu-ing. In short, no one had a clue of what just happened.

But that didn't let them spoil their mood of enjoying this trip. They all decided to put whatever happened on the plane behind them and enjoy the rest of their time here.

As the rest of the students walk towards their designated limousine, one group hangs back, watching the others go.

"Kufufufu~ Indeed, just like cockroaches, they sprang back up no matter how many times you squish them flat~ How amusing~"

"Erm...Mukuro-sama, your killing intent is leaking out...."

"Hahi, your face is scary desu!" Haru said and Kyoko nodded in agreement.

"What's wrong? The plan to scare them to death didn't work out well?" Yamamoto said with a smile.

"Mukuro-sama is just mad that some students took one look at his face and fainted. But before they fainted, they said 'Ahhh, pineapple monster!'."

Ahhhh..... was in everyone's minds while they turned away and try not to laugh at that.

"Ahem...That means nothing to me. These brats are more resilient than I thought. Well, that makes it more fun to torture them later~Kufufufu~." 

"Torture who Mukuro-kun?" A voice cut through their conversation, startling everyone as they turned to see a tired brunet coming down from the plane.

"Ah......Tor...tor...I mean Tutor..You heard wrong. I meant to say tutor...."Mukuro fumbled which was a funny sight to see and everyone there tried their hardest not to laugh out loud or they'll suffer nightmares tonight. Even Chrome was trying her best not to laugh too, she have never seen Mukuro like that before and without his Kufufufu-ing.

"Oh, your tutoring someone?" Tsuna asked with a confused look. "I never thought you be the type to do that. You don't look anything like a tutor, maybe it's because of your hairstyle?" said Tsuna innocently with no offense intended in his statement.

At that, everyone couldn't contain their laughter anymore and they all burst out laughing with tears in their eyes.

"Tsuna is right! He's more suited to be in a Fruitbowl or a Mafia leader! Haha~    Yamamoto laughed.

"Good one Juudaime!" laughed Gokudera.

"What did I say?" Tsuna tilted his head to one side innocently as he was puzzled as to why everyone was laughing at that.

"Kufufufu~ You're all going to suffer tonight."

At that, everyone stopped laughing and gulped.

Tsuna just stared. What the h*ll is going on here!?

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> 

-At Vongola Mansion-

Everyone has arrived at the mansion's gates looking up in awe at the humongous estate in front of them. An eruption of excitement came from the students.

"Wow! I've never seen a mansion up close before!"

"Are you really going to be living here for the next 3 weeks? I can hardly wait!"

"This is 5 times the size of my house!"

The noises quieted down as they notice an elderly man in a suit with a cane walked through the large doors of the mansion to greet them. Though he looks old, the demeanor he gave out was definitely not. He spoke in a soft but powerful voice that makes all the students immediately quieted down and listen.

"Welcome students to my humble home. My name is Timoteo, also known as the Vongola Nono, the current boss of Vongola. I hope you'll find your time here enjoyable and educational at the same time. These people you see behind me are my loyal guardians and this here is Reborn, my trusted friend. Now, I ho--"

Nono was cut off when a loud thud was heard and everyone turned their heads to see Tsuna lying on the floor with small scratches over his face.

"Ittee....." He said as he got up and saw that everyone who staring at him.

"Um....sorry?"

"What is wrong with you dame-Tsuna! How could you embarrass us in front of the Vongola Nono?" Nezu-sensei yelled at the poor boy.

The rest of the class soon joined in to insult and laugh at him.

Urgh.....This is so embarrassing!! Thought Tsuna as he lifted his head a little to take a peek at his grandpa standing there. Instead of being angry like Tsuna thought he would, he only smiled and winked at him before continuing his speech.

"Now, now, it's not nice to insult your own classmate, much less laugh. The Decimo would definitely hate that."

Everyone immediately shut up at that. Nono smiled and nodded in satisfaction.

"In this house, I ask that you respect my guardians and my friends, so I'll not tolerate any disrespect or rude behavior from any of you. Other than that, you are free to roam the mansion and use the facilities as you like, but I ask that you do not enter any of the western wing as it is where the Vongola Decimo and his guardians live. Please respect that and avoid heading there. Now, my guardians here will show you the way in. I hope that you'll enjoy your time here. That is all."

With a nod, he turned and walked back into the mansion leaving the class in awe.

"Wow, the Vongola boss is more awesome than how I imagine him to be!"

"Can you feel that overwhelming aura flowing out of him? He's so cool!"

"Ah, I hope I get to work under him or the Decimo one day!"

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Timoteo's POV-

Hmm....So these are the classmates of my grandson, huh. These brats....They don't look so tough at all. How could they be the ones who cause so much harm to my dear grandson? As much as I love my grandson's nature, he's too kind for his own good. These bullies should be dealt with immediately and this trip is the perfect opportunity to do so. I smirked.

They think they're going to have a fun time here? Well, they are so wrong. I'll make it fun alright, but fun for me and Decimo's guardians. Soon, they'll be crying to go back home but it won't be over then. Hehe~

Welcome to the Vongola Mansion kids. I hope you'll enjoy your time here.