The Start of a Horrible Nightmare

Thoughts
"Talking"
Talking in Italian

-Tsuna's POV-

The dreaded day finally comes. I was hoping everything was just a dream (or a nightmare) but it wasn't. My classmates and I are heading to Vongola Mansion in Italy where my secret as the Vongola Decimo will be at a risk of being found out!

Noooo!!I definitely do not want that to happen!I still haven't even accepted the fact that I'm going to be the Vongola Decimo yet! I could fake illness to get out of this trip but Reborn will kill me if I do....

Speaking of which, I don't see Reborn anywhere....Hmmm....

With a sigh, I got up, got dressed and dragged my feet to school, bracing myself for the hellish days to come.

-Normal POV-

Everyone was ready with their belongings at the school fields. At sorts of luggage were bought by the students; big and small. Everyone arrived hours early, all excited to finally embark for the long awaited trip to Italy. Nezu-sensei was busy taking attendance of the class when he realized a certain brunet was not present.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi! Is he not here?" shouted Nezu-sensei, gripping his attendance sheet in annoyance.

"Not Dame-Tsuna again. He must have overslept again. Haha! What a loser."

"Guess we'll be leaving him behind since he's late. Lucky for us! We don't want to travel with a dame anyway."

"Yeah, he'll only embarrass us in front of the Vongola. It's better for him not to come with us."

Nezu-sensei only nodded in agreement.

Elsewhere, away from the class, a group of people were staring daggers at those students who said that. The look in their eyes promising revenge for the insults they said about their precious sky.

"Kufufufu~Seems like the Vongola boss is late~ How amusing~"

"Eh. I specifically told everyone to be here at 8 sharp. How could he still not be here yet? If he's not here soon, Reborn will kill me!(>.<)" Dino said while clutching his head, recalling the times of Reborn's punishments.

"SAWADA IS EXTREMELY LATE!!"

"GYAHAHAHA Lambo-san is earlier than dame-Tsuna!!"

"Ahhhh!!It's all my fault!!I should have escorted Juudaime from his home to school!!I fail as his Right-hand man!" Gokudera said, dramatically slamming his fist onto the ground repeatedly.

"Maa~Maa~ It's not your fault Gokudera, you were busy with things too~"

"Shut up baseball-idiot."

And the usual one-sided argument starts again.....

<--------------------------------------------------->

"Gomen Minna!!" came a far away voice as they all turned to see a brunet running for his dear life towards the school.

"I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE!" Tsuna exclaimed.

-Tsuna's POV-

"I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE!" I exclaimed. Everyone was already there, prepared to go and they all stared at me, disapproval on their faces. I quickly looked down, unable to meet their glares and looks.

Ahhhh.....I'm so embarrassed. Of all days to be late, why did my clock have to suddenly stop today? It's like the forces of the universe is trying to stop me from coming on this trip.

Even my HI has been ringing in my head nonstop, trying to tell me something but I can never know what.

"Juudaime!!Over here!"

I look up to see Gokudera and my group of friends over in one corner. Even Hibari was there too, though he was a few meters away from the group but seeing all of them together, makes me smile. I hurried over to them and apologize again for being late.

"NO Juudaime!I should be the one to apologize! I should be there to wake you up! As the Right-hand man, I should be with you every hour and every minute so that I can help you at all times!"

I sweatdropped at that...

"Erm...Thanks Gokudera....I think....."

"Haha~ Gokudera's like a loyal dog~"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BASEBALL IDIOT!?"

I sighed.

But before they could continue their usual one-sided argument (AGAIN), Dino-san's voice cut through the air, making everyone quieten down and look at him.

"Ahem. Today is the long awaited day for you guys! Now we will be splitting you all into 3 groups and you'll stay in your groups at all times, even in Italy. But first, let me introduce some students who'll be coming with us for the trip."

A eruption of chatter arises from the students as I introduce the people coming with us one by one.

"There's Sasagawa Ryohei and Hibari Kyoya who you know are your senpai."

"No way!Why is Hibari coming along?!" said one student; Daigoro Ooyama.

And Sasagawa too, they're not even from our class." said another; Kamiyama.

[A/N: Yeah, I know those people I mention are also not in Tsuna's class (the irony!) but I just wanted them to be in the same class so it'll be more fun!:3]

Dino-san continued: "There's also Mukuro Rokudo from Kokuyo Junior High and Haru Miura from Midori Middle."

"Wait, isn't Midori Middle one of the toughest elite schools to get into?"

"And I heard that Kokuyo Junior High has a gang and their boss name's Mukuro. Is that him?"

Dino smirked a little and continued.

"And lastly this kid here is Lambo."

Some of the girls were squealing at how cute he is while the boys just stared.

"Why is there a baby coming with us on a school trip!?"

"Lambo-san is NOT a baby! Lambo-san is an admirable Vongola Lightning Guardian and Lambo-san is here to protect Tsuna-nii from you meanies!" Lambo cried out, hands in his afro, getting ready to take out his pink grenades to blast the students.

"Tch. That stupid cow! He's not supposed to destroy them here, that'll ruin the plans." said Gokudera as he ran towards the crying cow on the verge of destroying the school fields with his grenades.

Huh. It's strange to hear Lambo wanting to protect me when all he ever does was cry and ask for candies.

I was a bit shock by what Lambo said that I didn't realise a grenade heading my way until it was too late to dodge it.

Why me?

I cried anime tears as the grenade came right at my face.

*BOOM!*

Everything went black as I collapsed on the ground from the explosion. The last thing I heard was everyone's concern over me before darkness too over.

Urgh....This is just the start of a horrible nightmare for me.....

[A/N: You know for the title, it could mean 2 things. It could mean the start of a horrible nightmare for Tsuna or it could also be for the students. So, what do you think? I think it's more for Tsuna. Poor Tuna....:3]