Omake: The Talent Show!!

A/N:

This was written a long time ago but I didn't publish it because I found it weird. But I also didn't want to delete it so here you go. This is during the party where more ridiculous games are held and more bashing of Tsuna's classmates are made. Hope you enjoy it. :3

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Tsuna's POV-

"Alright! Now for the main event! You all shall take a slip of paper from this box that I have here and perform whatever task is written on it. If you manage to do as indicated, you earn points, if you can't......well, we shall see." Reborn smirked and everyone gulped, afraid of knowing what awaits them if they fail.

There was a red box in front of Reborn with a hole on top of it.

"So, who wants to go first?"

Osamu boldly walked forward. "Ha! I shall show you losers how it's done." He scoffed.

Putting his hand into the box and withdrawing it with a slip of paper. He read: "Staring Contest?"

On cue, Giannini walked into the room,pushing a huge cart covered with a white sheet.

Everyone was curious to what's hidden underneath it. Giannini pulled the sheet, revealing a robot that resembles a human, with 2 huge round eyes and a creepy smile.

What the heck is that!

"You shall be having a staring contest with Alice here. The first to blink loses." Reborn explained.

"But that's a robot!" Osamu cried.

"How dare you insult Alice-chan! She's my greatest creation and just like you and me, she deserves a chance to participate in the games so don't be mean to her!" Giannini cried.

"B-but b-but...." Osamu stuttered.

"Don't be a sore loser and play this game with her. Or are you scared to lose to a girl?" Reborn sneered.

"B-but it's a it! How can I-"

Osamu was cut off when Reborn shouted "Start!" And they both stared at one another.

The first few seconds were quiet. Both just staring at one another but the next second was just plain cheating in my opinion.

The Alice-chan's eyes suddenly popped out of her sockets, directly hitting Osamu right in his eyes.

Ouch! That's gotta hurt! I cringed.

"Ahhhh!!" Osamu screamed in pain and covered his red eyes with his hands.

"Osamu loses the Staring Contest." Reborn announced.

I felt so bad for the poor screaming boy that I instructed a maid to quickly get a cold compress for his eyes.

"Well, he's out. So onto the next game! Who's next?" Reborn continued and everyone sweatdropped.

This Hitman doesn't care about the torture he inflicted to others as long as it's amusing to him. I sighed.