Creepy Lambo...

-Normal POV-

And thus two days flew by quickly. For the guardians at least but not for the students.

Everyday was like hell for them. From the boxing Captain EXTREME Morning wake-up calls to an occasional  hunting session from the skylark. During meal times, they have to be constantly on their guards; otherwise they'll be in for another round of illusion torture or poison cooking. Not to mention, they can't even rest during their free period or at night due to an afro cow that would run by every now and then and play annoying pranks on them. Childish pranks really, like sticking bubble gum in the girls' hair or rubbing snort on the guys' pants, but it was annoying all the same.

The guardians had loads of fun doing this to their classmates. Though they were not fond of bullying, they decided that this had to be done for revenge. But in truth, it was more for their own sake then for their Sky's. And mostly because Reborn's a sadist and want to see the students suffer.

After another stressful day of dodging grenades thrown by the cow, they dragged their ragged bodies to their room and collapse on the nice cool floor.

"Ahh....I can't think much of this anymore...I wanna go home!!" Osamu whined.

Many heads nodded, agreeing with him. They were all covered with bruises and marks,all gotten from their misfortune with the skylark.

"Come on guys, the party is just a day away! And we get to meet the Vongola Decimo there. We could even get lucky and get recruited to join them!" Mochida tried unsuccessfully to encourage his classmates but most of them just sighed and look away.

The silence in the room was heavy but it was then broken by the girls.

"Um, Ayano-san? You have some gum stuck in your hair." Yukari quietly said to her friend who panicked and tried to pluck it out unsuccessfully. It was stuck to her hair like glue.

"ARGH!!!The stupid cow is SO going to get it from me when I see him!" She screamed, her face turning red in anger.

"Isn't that cow, part of the Vongola guardians? The Lightning Guardian was it?" A boy said.

The students all gasped at that. They had forgotten all about him.

"Oh yeah, they did introduce him at the start of the trip. After that, we were too busy running for our lives because some idiot threw grenades at us..." He muttered the last part.

Unfortunately, he was heard by the Lightning guardian who was passing by the area through the window.

"Lambo-san's not an IDIOT!" Lambo cried and took out a purple bazooka from his afro. He had just gotten back his bazooka from a certain bomber and he pointed it at himself and shot it.

"Haha! He shot himself! What a stupid cow!" Osamu laughed and then coughed due to the smoke.

Smoke engulfed the room and the students covered their nose with their hands, all running to get out of the room.

'Boy, this is like Deja vu...'

When the smoke cleared, the students peeked into the room expecting to see the 5 year old cow but instead saw a teenager about 15 years old, with one eye closed and wearing a cow print shirt.

'Hot.' Some of the girls immediately thought and blushed but quickly shook themselves awake.

'Who the hell is he? What happened to the cow?' The guys thought.

The teenager looked confused as he got up and looked around. But then he started acting a little weird. He wobbled as he walked, as though he was not used to his body and he had a dumb look on his face, with a finger up his nose that reminded them of the annoying cow.

When he saw them standing at the door, he smiled in a creepy smile and laughed.

"GYAHAHAHA!!Behold the power of Lambo-san!!" And took out some grenades and ran at them.

The students backpedalled but it was unnecessary as 'Lambo' tripped on his own legs and fell forward onto his face.

'So Lame! 'Everyone thought.

"Ga....ma.....n..." 'Lambo' muttered, eyes filled with tears and nose dripping with snot.

No one knew what to do about the teenager crying on the floor and honestly, they were very perplexed.

Luckily for them, Gokudera came by and notice the situation. He stormed into the room and pick up the crying cow by the scruff of his shirt. As though picking up a cat, but in this case, a cow.

"There you are, Aho-Ushi! I told you, you can't use the bazooka because they idiot Giannini went to tinker with it again and made it malfunction!" Gokudera glared at the crying cow. "See, just look at you! A 5 year old mind in a 15 year old body! How ridiculous!"

Gokudera carried him out of the room without a glance at the students staring at him. All the while, Lambo was sobbing incoherent words but one sentence did reach the students.

"B-Baka-dera's SO MEAN! I-I w-wanna s-see Tsuna-nii!!" Lambo sobbed.

Gokudera ignored his cries and dragged him away, his cries echoing into the distance.

The students were a bit disturbed to hear that childish statement coming from a 15 year old boy but one word caught their attention.

'Tsuna-nii? That Dame-Tsuna? That can't be, how would he know the Vongola Lightning Guardian?' Mochida was deep in thought.

'Come to think of it, where is he this whole time?'