Introducing the Guardians

-Normal POV-

The students came trudging into the dining hall all ragged and worn out. When those 4 remaining students came back to the rooms, they were surprised to see their classmates piled together on the floor as though someone threw them there which was what most likely happened. Everyone woke up after a while but when they asked the 4 what had happened, they were unable to answer them because they themselves were also bewildered.

An announcement came to tell them to gather at the dining hall for dinner. However, half of the class were afraid to step out of the rooms but they also didn't want to skip dinner either. So, as exhausted as they are, they approach the dining hall cautiously.

But what they didn't expect was a long table filled with appetizing delicacies from one end to the other. Butlers and maids were lined up at the sides, ready to serve them and tend to their every need. They sat down on their seats as instructed, leaving the head of the table and the seats after it empty.

"Ah, sorry for the wait." came a voice and the door opened to reveal Nono, Reborn and a few people behind them. All the students automatically stood up at the presence of Nono and waited for him to seat down at the head of the table while Reborn stayed at the door.

"Before we start, I like to introduce some people. You all know them by their names, but what you don't know is that they are part of the Vongola. Just as I have my guardians, the Decimo also have his. They are my grandson's-the Vongola Decimo's guardians." Nono announced.

The students all gasped in shock to see familiar faces walk through the door. They were wearing a white undershirt with a black suit and a tie with their representative element colours.

"The Storm Guardian; Gokudera Hayato."

"Tch." Gokudera looks pissed as usual while some of the girls squealed and swooned over him.

"The Rain Guardian; Yamamoto Takeshi"

"Haha~ Yo! ~" Yamamoto greeted his classmates with a cheerful smile making the girls now scream over him.

"The Sun Guardian; Sasagawa Ryohei"

"EXTREME!!"

The class were surprised but some nodded in understanding. The captain of the boxing club is very strong and they knew that. It was understandable that he was chosen as one of the guardians.

"The Lightning Guardian; Lambo"

"GYAHAHAHA!LAMBO-SAN IS HERE!"

Everyone exclaimed their disapproval at this.

"Why is the stupid brat a guardian?!" Mochida shouted and everyone nodded in approval at that.

"Tch. That's what I ask myself everyday...." Gokudera muttered to himself.

"Lambo-san is not stupid you BAKA!!" Lambo cried and pulled out some grenades from his afro but was stopped when a purple haired girl with an eye patch picked him up.

"Stop it Lambo. Not here." The girl said to the cow, her voice barely above a whisper.

Nono continued his introduction as if he was never interrupted.

"Chrome Dokuro; the half Mist Guardian."

"Kufufu~ My dear Chrome, you don't have to stop the stupid cow all the time you know~ It's better if he just blow everyone here up. Kufufu~ "

Another pineap--purple haired person came in, but this time it's a guy holding a trident and had heterochromia eyes.

"Hey!It's the boss guy from Kokuyo Junior High! I can't believe he's a guardian too?!" Osamu exclaimed.