The Hunt Begins, Along with an annoying cow

-Reborn's POV-

"Then I'll start with you." Hibari lunged towards Mochida, enjoying the terror in his eyes when he found out he was the first victim to get bitten to death by the demon prefect. 

"Eeeeiiiiieeee!!!" Mochida screamed and ran away from the bloodthirsty skylark and he proceeded to give chase.

Soon after, the skylark got bored of going after a weakling who only knows how to run away like a coward. He turned his sights on the other students and started going after them instead.

The whole room was soon filled with screaming preys, scrambling around to get away from the hunter.

"Hm...." I observed the students. "Osamu Kaneda; lack of stamina. Sucks at running and zero evading skills. Not eligible." I crossed out his name on my list as I continued assessing the other students' combat abilities.

The list I had with me are the names of all the students of Class 2-A. Seeing how Hibari was having 'fun' biting them to death, I decided to not waste the opportunity of finding some potential candidates to join the Vongola.

This will be killing 2 birds with one stone. I smirked as I watch another student go down as Hibari pounce on him, hitting him in the head with his tonfa. He got up and threw his tonfa at a crazed girl screaming hysterically, accurately hitting her right in the forehead and down she went, finally shutting up.

'Wow. He doesn't discriminate. Be it male or female, he shows no mercy and hunts them down. Just like an animal.'

Of course, he wasn't using his full power to crush them. They're like ants to Hibari so he's only using one tonfa to fight them. Using 2 would just feel like cheating and the Skylark doesn't like that.

Hibari calmly walked to pick up his thrown tonfa and proceeded on with his hunting spree.

I was judging the students based on three things; combat abilities, quick thinking and good mobility (stamina). To be in the Mafia, you at least have to have those otherwise you're going to be gun down in a second.

After crossing out half the list of students I was pleased to see a girl dodge Hibari's strikes. Though she got hit a few times, she moved quick enough to minimize the damage dealt to her body and evades well.

Even Hibari was impressed by her and moved even quicker to test her.

I look at the list and saw her picture.

'Shimizu Yukari, Age 14. Hmm.'

Black hair, light brown eyes and a small shy smile. She doesn't seem to stand out much because she's always so soft spoken but she does have her own group of friends. Not to mention, her group of friends are the ones who always insult Dame-Tsuna and laugh at him all the time. Though she doesn't join in, she's guilty all the same for not speaking up.

But looking at her now, it seems she have some talent in being in the Mafia.
'Just like Yamamoto when I first saw him.' I smirked. 'This is interesting. Looks like I found my first potential recruit.'

Hibari seemed to be enjoying himself, biting students left and right without a care in the world. Truly a lone aloof cloud.