Chapter 10

Before you start reading this chapter I just want tl shout out these names that has voted for my story for this chapter.

OxGalacticOx, RadhaVirenDeshpande, cherisseguerra, Mutant_IceCream, AngelH111 and tyguy2

Thank you guys so much for the votes, I appreciate it, thank you also for those who have read my story😃😄

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
T E N

【️♕️】️

This is the last day for the preparation of the celebration and everyone is just checking everything over and over again to see if anything was out of place. I had finished all of my task so I decided to roam around the Castle.

I had a tour on the Castle before but I never stopped to admire its beauty, so here I am walking in some familiar halls in the Castle doing nothing but looking at the paintings, carvings and decorations.

I always smile at the magnificent structures and paintings that were decorated along the hall. It amazes me how talented people are. Every design, every decoration was made with perfection.

As I went deeper into the halls I managed to find myself in front of the most beautiful gardens, it was located in an open dome, the roof was made of glass so that sunlight can reach the flowers and was round and above it was no doubt sprinklers, the sight of colorful and different variety of flowers hit my sight as I awed and marveled at its beauty.

I touched the tip of a red rose and smiled. The bundles of flowers that were planted were unending as I followed the path and the setting that was in front of me made my jaw drop, at the center of the garden, there laid a table with two seats across each other, but that wasn't the one that amazed me, it was its roof that was arched and flowers crept its way up until the top of the arched roof. A chandelier was attached to the center of the roof that would make it a perfect date spot during the night, at the center of the table was also a vase filled with colorful flowers. It was simple yet elegant as well.

It was glorious, magnificent and grand, those are the words that can describe the beauty of this place, I just want to stay here and admire all these pretty flowers.

"I was correct your Majesty, I told you that there was someone had step into the gardens, I smelled a human's scent and I thought that I should immediately report this to you" I heard a faint voice said and I thought that all of those were just in my head.

"What are you doing here?" an angry voice said and I almost jumped in shock as that person's voice reached my ears before pure ecstasy took over me and it almost made my lips curve into a smile before I realized that the person was angry at me.

Oh no.

I bowed my head and turned my body to face the person. The King and some of his guards were present.

I gulped nervously as I dug my fingertips on my palm.

"I asked you a question human! What are you doing in this place?!" his tone held anger and he was trying to contain his fury and tried to calm himself by taking deep and sharp breaths.

"I am sorry for barging in" was what I had said, I didn't even know why I entered this garden. I never got the chance to explore the Castle. So I took this chance to roam around and I should have realized that it was a bad idea.

"If you are sorry then why did you even set your foot into this garden?" he asked angrily and I stayed quiet for a while before he continued.

"Wasn't it clear enough that I want you to stay away from our kind and even in the private places here in the Castle? Were you being transferred into the basement not enough? Or are you just damn stupid that you couldn't figure it out?" what he had said has shocked me and I mustered up a tiny bit of courage that was in me and looked up to meet his gaze. His bluish-green eyes locked gaze with mine and his held anger with a tint of some emotion before it quickly faded.

I quickly let my eyes gaze down as I bowed my head again. My curly, unruly and messy blonde hair covered my face like a curtain shielding the light to pass through the window. I blushed remembering how his eyes looked through mine albeit his held fury in them.

I wouldn't try and hide the fact that my heart had dropped when I heard that it was he who had requested that I would be transferred into a new, colder and creepier room.

Was it because I have behaved badly? Or did he not trust me that I would harm one of my fellow servants?

I just stayed silent.

"Now that you have come here, you have now tainted the once peaceful and fresh air of this gardens with your fetid scent" with that the guards snickered before they kept quiet and went back to their impassive poses once again.

The King let out a frustrated sigh and ordered the guards to take me away.

With that they came closer to me and grabbed both of my hands, one guard was holding my left upper hand and another one was holding the right one. When they dragged me away I looked up to lock eyes with the King once more and he had an impassive face. I just sighed internally as I let them drag me away.

When we reached my room they just opened the room and threw me inside like I was just some ragged doll that was thrown in the attic.

I tucked my hair behind my ears as I blinked my eyes repeatedly and looked up.
I just couldnt understand why everyone hates me. I was just like them, I had a face, I have two eyes, one nose and two lips. Why was I being treated differently?

I wanted to shout out my frustration. I wanted to release all of my bottled up emotions.

Was it really that hard to love me? Where did I lack? Where did I go wrong?

Why can't I just be normal?

I asked myself that as I cradled myself back and forth, tears falling down and wetting the pillow.

I tried my best to impress them, I tried my best to be perfect.

I tried.

As of 8-20-17 this story got to #120
Proud of you guys! Thank you! 😘😘

I am trying to up my goals and I have faith in you my readers so I am asking for you to hit the goal of 1200 reads and 100 votes, I know you can do it guys. 😃😃💜