Chapter 15

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
F I F T E E N

【️♕️】️

We walked towards his office in an awkward silence, he walked in front of me, and I took my time to study his muscular back that looked tense whenever he walked. His shoulders were sent back and he walked with so much confidence, authority and aura that I almost cowered back.

As we walked to reach our destination I couldn't help but think, what would he tell me? Would he punish me? Would he lock me in the cells for making such a stupid mistake? Would he be like my other Masters? Cruel and merciless?

I winced at the thought. I hope he wouldn't though, we had shared something last night, something that held affection, even though it lasted for a few seconds. I knew that he felt it too, I know that he feels something for me.

What am I thinking? Surely I mustn't have developed feelings for my Master have I?

I bumped into the King's strong and muscular back and I almost cursed but I thought about last night and I held my tongue as I blushed, recalling our kiss.

I bowed my head and I heard a door open and I entered and just as I entered the room I was pushed against a wall once more.

I groaned, the impact hitting my head.

I opened my eyes to stare back at the King's beautiful and intriguing ones but I was shocked to see an unknown emotion present in his eyes. He stared hard at me before his eyes glazed lower than my eyes and I noticed that he was staring at my chest, my eyes widened and my cheeks were set into a deep red color.

He growled, as if he was restraining himself as he buried his head in my neck and I felt déjà vu happening once again.

"Pourquoi devez-vous être si tentant?" he growled out and I embarrassingly let out a soft moan, hearing him speak in a different language seemed to drive me mad. (Why do you have to be so tempting?)

He growled again and this time it was louder, as if he was going to blow up in any second.

I felt something hard poking my stomach and I again let out an indistinct sound from the back of my throat.

Freaking hell! What was happening to me?

He chuckled, his voice husky, soft and delectable. I desperately wanted the wall to swallow me whole.

He growled, "Ai-je vous s'il vous plait? Dis-moi, est-ce que je t'ai allumê?" he whispered into my ear and again in foreign language, I shivered as I unconsciously nodded my head while closing my eyes, enjoying hearing him talk in a foreign language. (Did I please you? Tell me, did I turn you on?)

"Do you want me to make you feel good? Camarade?" he said as he licked my earlobe, I moaned as I nodded my head. If it wasn't him who would have asked this question I would have shivered in disgust or fear, but I don't know why I fell so submissive, like I was some god dog who was obeying his master. (Mate)

He chuckled once more before he peppered my neck with his kisses, thank God my neck doesn't have any fresh bruises. He begins kissing my jaw and I almost wince; now that has a bruise plastered on it, he didn't seem to care, and so did I because I was too busy enjoying the moment. My arms found his back as I clutched unto the fabric of his expensive suit, encouraging him to pleasure me more.

I knew that I shouldn't be doing this. I should stop myself and pull away from him because this is wrong. What we are doing is wrong and improper. Imagine what the people would say. But these thoughts seem to evaporate as my mind turned mush against his advances.