Epilogue

Diana and I were gushing over the baby clothes that Aiden, Diana and I bought yesterday and I couldn't wait for my baby to wear them.

Three years after Aiden and I got married and I was officially crowned Queen, we lived the happiest days. Aiden is still very loving to me till this day. After our wedding Aiden fixed all of his schedule so that we would have a one week honeymoon in Hawaii and it was the most romantic time of my life.

It was also my first time to ride a plane and Aiden was always there comforting me when I was hyperventilating, I just found out that I was scared of planes, scratch that I was scared of riding in a plane. But that didn't deminish my eagerness to go to other places in the world.

And Aiden would always make time so that we could go place to place, now I've traveled around the world. I've gone to different countries, seen different monuments, amazing tourist spots, ate exotic food and met new people. Up until now my life has been like a fairy tale come true.

Then one day I had these weird cravings and I ate food that I never thought of eating before. At first I was confused and weirded out by myself but I accepted it. Then I started to vomit every morning and it was the worst, most especially because I had to throw up the delicious food that I had eaten that night.

I didn't tell Aiden about it at first, fearing that he would take it a little bit more exaggeratedly. But after it happened not just twice I got scared and told Aiden. He was furious as to why I hid that from him before he called a doctor to inspect what was wrong with me.

The doctor hurriedly came, thinking that something bad had happened to me but he was relieved, and the news that he had given us was the best thing. He told me that I was pregnant, about 3 weeks and Aiden was so ecstatic that day that he pulled me up from the bed and twirled me around as he laughed happily.

He planted kisses all over my face, expressing his joy. The doctor stood there awkwardly before he coughed to get our attentions. He told us what we were supposed to do, what I should do to keep the baby healthy and as such.

Aiden was so scared to be a father since he didn't know what to do, I too was scared, and I panicked but we told each other that we can do this. We can raise the child together and give him/her the world.

I started noticing changes in my body as the days passed by, my breasts became tender and it got larger, my weight also increased and my belly protruted a lot more. I was ashamed of my body, especially around Aiden because there was so many changes around my body but he scoffed and told me that no matter what shape I am he will always still love me and he proved that by making love to me that night.

I didn't know that going into labor was such a long and painful process that women had to go through. I thought they were going to just push and the baby will come out, how wrong I was. I was cursing at Aiden the whole time I was going into labor, saying that it was his fault and it truly is. How could he just stand and look so seductive and I was so vulnerable to his looks and presence that I gave in to him. But I'm pretty sure that he was trying to get me impregnated this whole time.

It was so funny how Aiden took all of my accusations that day, and how he swallowed his retorts everytime I yelled at him. But it was his fault.

After 8 hours all my efforts were paid off when I heard my baby's first cries. I held my healthy little baby boy in my arms, he was the cutest thing ever, his bluish-green eyes that he inherited from his father were looking at him.

Aiden was still scared to hold his son in his arms but I coerced him and he looked so happy with widened eyes as he held his son. Tears were brimming in his eyes as he looked at his son. It was such a breathtaking scene to see.