Chapter 17

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
S E V E N T E E N

【️♕️】️

I don’t know what else to expect, hell, I even expected to find myself still facing the glass filled floor as people around pass by me as if I was just a tiny ant in the huge Castle. So I was very much shocked to find myself inside a very white room and lying in a bed, a bed.

I screamed before I got out of the bed, the dark memories coming, rushing back to me as I heard voices inside my head, I held my head tightly as I tried to stop the voices from coming back, those taunting, vicious voices, whispering to me.

"Shut up" I said, my voice cracking.

"Shut up!" I said once more but this time my voice came out in a yell, but they are still there, they are still stuck in my mind. Haunting me, killing me slowly yet surely.

I curled up in a ball, hugging my knees painfully closer to my chest, everything hurts, and everything is broken.

I am broken.

Everything is a mess, I cannot even think straight, its like I've lost all my sanity, and its the demons. They are here, they are going to take me, make me as one of them, dark, dangerous and haunting. But I refuse to be with them, I am stronger than them, I can fight them off, I wont succumb to the darkness, I wont.

But there is only so much that the brain and heart can take, because, how much can my heart and mind can take? How much more pain? How much more suffering and misery? How much more hatred and disgust can I really take? All I wanted was some normalcy, but everything in my life is anything but normal.

I was still curled up in a fetus, someone put a hand on my shoulder and I flinched as a whimper was let out from my mouth.

"It's going to be fine, my dear. There is nothing you should worry about" a beautiful and angelic voice whispered softly in my ear.

I slowly uncoiled myself from my previous position and looked up to see a very beautiful womans face looking back at me; her face held innocence, beauty and so much sincerity. She was radiating, no doubt she is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in my whole life.

"Stop crying my dear, everything will be fine. Do not succumb to them, you have to stay strong, be strong my sweet Avery. Don't forget that he is with you, always. He will love you, care for you, he will be there for you. Just believe in him, have faith in him, don't give up on him. Promise me that, my Avery" the woman said in her voice sweet and enchanting as she smiled at me warmly, her smile was so contagious.

I managed to nod my head at her, unable to find myself to speak.

"Rest, Avery. Until your scars and sorrows are no more, until no scars are embedded on your skin and only dark memories are encased within you, because they are your strength and your weakness. Sleep, my child" she murmured to me and as she started to fade away, I fell to a never ending dark hole.

I heard the beeping of a certain machine, I try to move my limbs but I can’t seem to move any of them, slowly and painfully my eyes start to open one by one, my eyes met the stinging artificial light.

I slowly closed back my eyes and opened them, trying to adjust my eyes with the light. As I got used to the bright light, I scanned the room. I was still in the white room, but I was no longer on the floor but I was now lying on a bed. I removed the blanket that was covering my body and I was shocked, my scars, my bruises are gone, every scar, every ugly scar that was pasted on my skin was gone, just like that. My skin was now flawless, not even a speck of scar was present, I looked at my skin, and there are no scars!