Chapter 42

〖♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y T W O

【️♕️】

Aiden's POV

I was on a rampage, I could only see red.

They took her. They fucking took her.

And what's worse was that I felt her emotions, the pain that she is in, her fear.

Fuck!

My wolf was snarling, growling and itching to spill the blood who dared to do this.

Diana was trying to calm me down and Max was ordering guards and spies to track Avery down, I was too out of myself to even think coherently. I was only thinking of killing. I was going crazy if I don't get to see Avery.

"Aiden! Calm down!" Diana says as she holds my hands, but I wasn't listening to her, I wasn't listening to anyone.

My blood is pumping, my hands are itching to rip out the throats of those mutherfuckers, my fangs have long gone elongated, wanting to rip of flesh.

"Goddess, you need to calm down, I've already instructed every guard and spy to track down Avery but they couldn't sniff out her scent. Aiden, you need to calm down" I could hear Max speaking but I only heard that they couldn't find Avery.

I growled as I ripped my hand from Diana, "Aiden!"

I was pacing back and forth, my hands were trembling, I unknowingly ripped almost everything in the room.

"Aiden! Stop this!" Diana yelled out once more as my claws met the table.

Then a slap echoed in the room and I just then realized that Diana slapped me, I growled at her and advanced on her but she gave me a hard glare.

"Aiden, stop this and calm yourself, you fucking rampaging won't find Rose and if you want to find her calm the fuck down first!" Diana yells and that instantly sobers me up, she's right, I need to stay sane and think.

Diana was crying but tries to stop her tears from falling down as Max comforts her. I felt pain and agony knowing that Avery isn't here and there could be a chance that Henry has her. That motherfucker, wait till I have him in my hands.

I clench my hands and closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

I opened my eyes, thankful that my mind is now stable. I called out a meeting to inform them that Avery is missing, kidnapped.

I told them about Henry being the captor, and after the meeting everyone was on high alert.

Just then a guard was dragging a human into my office, I growled at the hunter as my fury came back again.

"We caught this one spying near the borders, your Majesty" the guard said as he throws the human in front of me. I look at the human viciously.

"Where is she?" I ask the pathetic human that was trying to act nonchalant and tough.

"You'll never get anything from me" the human said as he spat right into my face and I calmly wiped it off, I walked towards the human with intent and I could see him shaking in fear.

"I tried to ask you nicely, I was actually going to let you go but this is what you do to me"

The human now looks pale but still looks at me stubbornly. I smirk at his bravado. I nod at the guard and the guard dragged the human towards the dungeon, the human was screaming all the way and I had to punch him to keep him quiet.