Can't Run

A Few Days Later

Run run run
Run or they'll catch you
Run before they kill you like Jazz
Like Sam
Like Tucker
Get out of there before-

A green net crashed into Danny and he skidded on his side and hit his head against the cold concrete.

"You really thought you where going to get away?" A voice sneered at him.

"Mom, mom it's still me danny! Your son!" Danny cried out.

The net electrocuted the thirteen year old and he cried out in pain.

"I don't have a son, I don't have any children," she spat at him and Guy in White agents surrounded them.

"Mom please! I beg of you! Don't let them do this!" Tears streamed down Danny's face.

She ignored him as the men loaded him in a crate and put a glowing green metal collar around his neck.

"Get off of me!" He tried to fight back, but they succeeded in locking him in a dog crate in a white van.

"Mrs. Fenton, the lab awaits for you and your husband," A agent told her.

"Thank you." she smiled at him and she went in a different van with Jack in it.

"Mom! Mom please! Please no! They're going to hurt me! They're going to hurt your son!" He sobbed holding onto the bars.

"Shut up ghost scum," A agent growled and slammed the door closed.

"ROY! HELP!"