Brothers

Everyone was training and Danny stood by canary watching with a little interest.

Roy walked in the training room and saw Danny snorted as Artemis swiftly kicked under Wally's legs and he landed on his back.

"And that's what happens when you talk to much." Artemis smirked.

"Talking is a distraction to me. Especially when you talk and talk and talk, it distracts them." Danny smirked.

"If you talk to much then you distract yourself, you loose focus." Roy walked to his brother.

"Do I smell a challenge?" Robin cackled.

"Yeah! Roy come on, I've never spared with you, let's see what you got." Danny said excitedly. Roy rolled his eyes.

"Some training would be good for you Roy." Canary looked at the brothers.

"Fine." Roy said and the two walked over to the training deck.

"No powers." Roy said flatly and Danny groaned but got in a fighting stance.

"Go." Canary said.

Danny ran to his older brother and slid between his legs and kicked him in the back.

But Roy rolled forward and back to his feet and spin kicked at Danny who did a few back hand springs to avoid the attack and blocked one of Roy's punches.

"So when did green arrow start actually training you? A few years ago?" Danny said quickly while flipping over red arrow.

Roy growled a little and narrowed and shot a net arrow at Danny who went intangible.

"If you say no powers, that means no weapons red head." Danny smiled innocently.

"I've had more training than you, your not going to be able to win Danny." Roy swiped a foot under Danny but he flipped out of the way.

"Then how am I beating you now brother bear?" Danny said and in one swift motion kicked under Roy and punched his chest making Roy land on his back.

Speedy failed

Robin let out a cackled almost falling over in laughter if Conner wasn't there he was leaning on for support as he laughed.

"Talking is used as a distraction if you use it right, my wits are one of my many talents." Danny helped Roy to his feet.

"But how did.." Wally looked at the two in shock.

"But Canary was only reteaching you, and teaching you I guess some new things." Megan said a little confused.

"No, I said it before. I trained myself and fight ghost every day, I've had some other practice," Danny rubbed the back of his head.

"And what comes from that, kicking Roy's ass," Artemis laughed.