Fruitloop

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN COMMENTING FOR MORE PHANTOM JUSTICE!!! SO HERE IT IS, I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU GUYS HAPPY!!!

------------------

"Vlad?" Danny groaned to see Plasmius.

"I'm terribly sorry Daniel. I thought you where a enemy ghost," Plasmius landed next to Danny.

"Wait what? Val what's going on?" Danny got up.

"Me and Vlad made a alliance to protect Amity." Valerie flew down.

"My dad wants me home, sorry Danny, it's good to know your alive.. Ish," She smiled at him and flew off to leave the two halfas alone.

"Your still a Fruitloop." Danny glanced at vlad.

"Daniel, where have you been, all these years, and Maddie?" Vlad asked.

"...uh Vlad... If I where you, I would give up on Maddie," Danny looked away.

"Why? I still love her, where is she?" Vlad glared a little.

"Honestly it's for your own good, she hates ghost." He whispered.

"Daniel we're both still part human, she can still leave Jack." Vlad defended.

"It doesn't matter, she'll hate you." he warned.

"Daniel I don't know where your getting this but-" Vlad started to say, but Danny cut him off

"Cause she hates me!!" Danny yelled at Vlad.

"She hates her own son for it, so why would she not hate you?! What would make you different?!" Danny yelled wanting to cry.

"She knows about you?" Vlad asked.

"Yeah," He looked at the ground.

"And I wish she never did," he felt a tear ran down his face.

As he put a hand over the middle of his chest. Over the 'Y' scar.

"Daniel what happened? You sound ridiculous," Vlad snorted.

Danny felt his heart hurt a little. Well half of it I should say.

"You don't know shit Vlad!" Danny looked up at Vlad as more tears ran down his face.

"You want to know why I've been missing for two years?!? Because she gave me away to the damn Guys in White and has been experimenting on me until two weeks ago and still tried to hurt me!!" Danny yelled and Vlad looked at him in shock.

"Y-your lieing, you just don't want me to be happy." Vlad stuttered.

"I'm... Lieing?" Danny cocked his head to the side.

"I-I'm lieing? Why would I lie?" Danny asked as more tears ran down his face.

"Maddie wouldn't do that, she's to wonderful," vlad took a step back.

"Are you serious?!" Danny screamed and pulled his shirt up to reveal multiple scars and a 'Y' scar.

"Does it LOOK LIKE IM LIEING?!?" He sobbed and put his shirt back down.

"She cut me open Vlad! She and Jack fucking tortured me!!!" He fell to his knees.

"They k-killed jazz..." He sobbed.

"Oh... Daniel...." Vlad felt guilt fill him.

Arms wrapped around Danny but it wasn't vlad.

"Who are you?" Vlad asked.

Danny leaned against Artemis silently crying from the painful memories.

"We're still here for you Danny," She hugged him tightly as Kid Flash zoomed up and the rest of the team walked over.

"My question isn't answered," vlad crossed his arms.

"We're his new family, and we will be there for our friend." Aqualad told Vlad.

They all looked at Danny sadly as he hugged Artemis back morning over his lost.