Scars

Artemis walked into the mountain and saw Danny training with canary beated in sweat and took a small breather but that's all that it took for canary to sweep a leg under him and landed on his back.

"I think your flu free Danny, good job," Dina smiled and Danny smiled back and got up seeing Artemis.

"Ew don't get me sick," she teased and Danny rolled his eyes.

"That's why I didn't kiss you all of last week, but now...." He saw canary exit the room.
He pulled her in and kissed her passionately and Artemis ran her fingers through his hair but pulled away shaking her hands.

"Aw gross! Your all sweaty!" She wiped her hands on her pants.

"Didn't notice," he smirked shyly.

"Go take a shower, I'll kiss you then," Artemis laughed.

Danny walked out of the room chuckling and went to the shower rooms luckily no one else was in there. 

He let the water run down his body and looked at his scars that covered him and grimaced a little of what happened to get the scars including the 'Y' scar on his six pack and hard chest.

He shook his head and quickly washed his hair and grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist and shook out his wet hair. He looked to find clothes but forgot to grab clean clothes.

"Dammit," he mumbled and sighed went back to his room quickly. He put on jeans and a t shirt like usual and heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Artemis.

"Hey wanna come in?" He smirked and Artemis rolled her eyes and walked in bringing her laptop and a few snacks.

"No ones going to be here but Conner who's with sphere and wolf so maybe a movie night?" Artemis smiled kindly at him.

"Is this going to end up with us kissing a lot?" Danny chuckled a little.

"Probably," Artemis winked and they laid on the bed with Artemis laying on dannys chest with her head in the crook of his neck and a hand wrapped around her waist as she turned on the movie Robin Hood.

Danny played with artemis's blond hair during the movie as Artemis lazily held and played with dannys hands. 

He kissed the top of her head and Artemis looked up at Danny and kissed his lips quickly.

God she missed his kisses.

With one hand Danny closed the laptop and Artemis wrapped her arms around his neck as she straddled his waist. 

Her hands traveled down his body as they kissed deeply and Danny slipped his tongue pass their lips making Artemis gasped a little but allowed. 

Her hands played with the end of his shirt and tugged a little but Danny grabbed her wrist breaking the make out.

"Please don't," he whispered and Artemis looked at him confused.

"I've seen you shirtless before," she tried kissing him again but he moved away.

"I-it's... It's just embarrassing," he mumbled.

"What is?" She asked.

"My... The scars," he sighed. "I hate it,"

"Trust me on this," she comforted. He slowly released her wrist and Artemis tugged his shirt up and finally got it off over his head. 

Before she didn't see the details, the deep scars, the painful ones. She saw Danny looking embarrassed so she followed her instincts.

She kissed him and trailed down to his chest and kissed his scars lovingly and tenderly.

"Don't worry about them, I have scars of my own," she smiled gently and kissed his hand comfortingly. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and took it off showing a thin scar across her stomach.

"We're heroes, we'll always have a scar, but they tell a story as well, this one, I was training with my dad and he was pushing me harder and I took to small of a step making the sword hit me, made me more on guard now," Artemis explained.

"this one," she pointed to her shoulder. "I fell down from the counter when I was six trying to get a cup," she chuckled.

Danny held Artemis close and kissed her shoulder.

"Your beautiful," he whispered and Artemis snuggled into his bare chest.

"So are you," she giggled.

"So don't be embarrassed around me, I won't ever judge you for a scar or anything like that, okay?" She crawled back on his lap straddling him once again.

"As long as you do the same," he held her waist. She giggled again and kissed him nodding.