Omelets

He looked down at my lips and I felt his cool icy breath against my burning face. He place a finger under my chin and his thumb brushed over my bottom lip making shivers run down my spine.

I think he sucked in a breath then he leaned down gently and pulled my chin closer and the centimeters between us where closed and he pressed his lips against mine.

Oh. My. God.

Danny is kissing me.

Shit! I should kiss him back!

I cupped his cheek with one hand and moved my lips with his as I held the back of his neck with the other hand. He held my waist with a gentle yet firm grip as he kissed with passion.

"Have I told you that you look amazing with your hair down?" He breath as we broke apart.

I looked at him with wide eyes and a red face. I buried my face in my hands.

"You can't just say something like that after kissing someone." I mumbled and chuckled a little.

"Well what do you want me to say?" He blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

He gently held my chin again and looked at my face.

"Did you get in a fight?" He asked worried. Busted.

"Uh... No?" I tried and he chuckled and lead me off the counter and grabbed the first aid.

"Seriously?" I looked at him. He poked my bruise on my collarbone and slapped his hand away.

"Seriously," he confirmed with a stupid smirk that I just wanted to kiss him again.

"So how bad did you hurt them?" He smirked and looked at my injuries closely, almost meaning he was super close to my face. Again.

"Bitch has hopefully a broken nose and bruised ribs and sprained wrist," I pouted.

"Nice." he shook his head smiling.

"Probably just need ice for that nasty shinner." he shrugged and put the kit back.

"Is it bad?" I blurted out.

He shook his head.

"Not as bad as it could've been but it's there." he said and there was an awkward silence as he sat next to me on the couch.

Our finger tips touched and we both had no idea what to do as we faced each other but didn't make eye contact again.

Fuck it

I kissed him with my arms around his neck and he tilted his head and kissed back a little shocked with the no warning. He leaned back a little and we both fell on the couch and crashed our foreheads together making us break again.

"That was smooth." he smiled while putting a hand on his forehead.

"Shut up," I glared.

He smirked up at me and I relized I was above him... Who was still topless... And incredible body....

He leaned up and kissed me but I pulled away hissing a little with my split lip.

"Well that worked," I snorted.

"Maybe we have to keep trying till we get it right." he flirted.

"Oh my god," I put my hands over my face of embarrassment and leaned on his firm chest. His chest shook as he laughed.

"Um.. Er Artemis? About the kiss..." He looked away. Did he wish it never happened?! Was it a mistake?!

"Danny, we can pretend it never happened," I sighed. Why did I say that?!?

"No no no no no! That's not what I meant," he said quickly. I looked up at him and we sat up.

"I-I really like you Artemis, like a lot a lot, you've... You where the one that actually saved my life before and you didn't even know me... I'm getting off topic sorry," he rubbed the back of his head with still a red face.

What is he getting to?

"Do you like me back?" He looked down.

Did he seriously questioned if I like him?

"Danny I like you a lot a lot back," I kissed his cheek.

"God I'm going to sound stupid," I rubbed my face. He looked at me confused.

"CanIkissyouagain?" I said with my eyes closed.

It was silent for a moment then he chuckled.

I felt him kiss me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he tilted my head.

He was gentle since I think he remembered my split lip but I didn't really care at the moment.

I ran my fingers through his soft black hair as he held my side.

I swung my leg around so I now was on his lap and he held me closer.

I captured his lips once again as we took a quick break but he pulled me close.

After about another minute of lip dancing we broke apart still red and I got off of him.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"I uh, I could eat," I ran a hand through my long hair. I notice he was still shirtless... And has a nice butt too....

I walked in the kitchen and saw two omelets made.

"How'd you get so good at cooking?" I asked sitting back on the counter and he put on a dark grey t shirt and grabbed a couple forks and handed me a plate.

"My sister taught me, when Jack and maddie where in the basement they barely came back up so jazz and I taught our selves," he shrugged.

I gave him a sad smile noticing he didn't even bother calling his parents, well parents.

I can't blame him! They're terrible people.

"Nice, these are good." I took a bite.

"What about you?" He asked me.

"What about me?" I asked confused.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked again.

"I... I have a older sister, we're not close anymore, I barely talk to her, we have our differences and our parents didn't really help," I sighed.

I wanted to say no but I couldn't, I don't know why.

"Are you okay at home?" He asked with those big blue eyes.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to deal with my mom since I was told to go home cause of the fight." I ate another bite of omelet.

"And your dad?" He said gently.

"Haven't seen him in a while, not that I want to." I glared at my plate.

"Sorry, but if I learned anything in these past weeks, it'll get better, just stay with the right people." he smiled at me.

"Pretty wise for a teenager." I giggled.

"I've been hanging around Clockwork to much." he grumbled.

"Yeah, your mentor seems pretty calm. Just as calm as Batman." I smirked.

"He can't let his emotions get out of control, or... Yeah that's it." he frowned.

"At least that's what he told me," he floated like he was sitting at my height. I know that's not all, I don't want to push.