Hot Days

"Holy crap someone turn on the air!" Wally complained.

He had a tank top on and was laying around in his swim trunks.

"It's hoooooot!" He groaned.

Robin glared at him as he was working on the air conditioner in a t-shirt and dark jean shorts.

"I swear if you don't shut up I will leave you outside." Artemis growled as she wore a green bikini top and jean shorts.

"It's worst outside! Not even a beach day could make it better!" Wally cried out.

"Ugh Kaldur is so lucky!" Wally whined.

"Why?" Megan ask as she had on a sun dress.

"Because he's under water where it's cooler!" He cried waving his arms everywhere.

"Has anyone seen Danny?" Megan asked.

"Conner no!!" They heard Danny scream in the kitchen.

"Get out of the freezer Danny." Conner looked down at the pull out freezer that was wide open.

"Hell no!" Danny shuffled deeper in the frozen part of the fridge.

"I didn't even try to get him out. I just opened it." Conner said flatly looking at everyone.

"SHIT!" They heard Robin scream and the power went out.

"Nooooo!" Danny whined and lazily crawled out.

He had a black t shirt on with a white long sleeve under and kaki shorts.

"What's wrong with you?" Artemis looked at Danny with a raised eye brow.

"I feel like mush." He said flatly.

"We'll take off the long sleeve and you might survive longer." Conner crossed his arms.

"No." Danny crossed his arms too.

Robin walked in with some smoke on his face.

"Why does everything explode?" He groaned.

"Just take off the long sleeve and you'll feel better." Wally crossed his arms amused.

Danny gave a weak glare and took the long sleeve off with his intangible.

"Fine." He pouted.

He some what his his arms, but robin saw a few scars on his arms (not self harm) they made eye contact and Robin gave him a understanding nod.

Danny grabbed an ice pack from the now powerless freezer and laid on the some what cool tile floors.

"Dude what are you doing?" Wally asked.

"Well excuse me but I don't like being hot." He glared up at Wally.

"Don't need to get snappy." Wally rolled his eyes.

"I hate the heat." Danny frowned and put the ice pack on his head.

"Cranky much?" Conner snorted.

"You feel cold." Artemis put a hand on his forehead.

Danny blushed slightly, which Robin saw.

"You give off a colder signature." Robin pulled up a heat scanner.

"I'm not a freaking air conditioner." Danny mumbled as everyone got a little closer.

"Yeah you are now." Artemis kept her hand on his forehead.

"But why is he colder?" Megan asked and Danny mumbled something but no one understood him.

"What?" Conner asked.

"I have an ice core. All ghost have one of an element, mines ice." Danny sighed.

"Also the rarest, just another fun thing about being a rare species." He crossed his arms.

"Your really cranky." Artemis snorted.

"So what does an ice core do?" Wally asked.

"Ice powers can take intense cold, hate the heat." Danny said dryly.

"That would make sense." Robin shrugged.

Wally zoomed down and hugged Danny's leg.

"Oh so cool." he hummed happily.

"Get off." Danny tried getting the ginger off.

Artemis snapped her fingers and whispered something in Danny's ear.

"We could try." he shrugged and they jogged out of the room leaving everyone behind.

------------------

"Gah!!" Artemis screamed and something crashed and Danny was floating in his ghost form laughing silently.

"Not a skater?" He smirked.

He covered the training room in ice and snow but still was a little warm.

"Shut up! I just wanted to get to the couch." She crawled to the snow made couch.

"What's going on?" Wally zoomed in but slipped on the ice and crashed into an snow pile.

"Wow!" Megan gasped.

"Sweet!" Robin flipped in and landed in a snow pile.

Wally tried getting up, but a snow ball hit the back of his head. And Robin let out a cackle as he held a snow ball.

"Oh it's on!" Wally smirked and slipped behind another snow pile.

"Guys hide! Get on sides!" Robin laughed.

Megan went on robins side and Conner went to wallys. Artemis smirked at Danny who nodded and made a snow pile.

"Show no mercy!" Artemis yelled and Danny threw snow balls at both teams and Artemis helped with her perfect aim.

"Savages!!" Wally shrieked and speedily threw snowballs back and Conner sat there confused.

"Gang up on Wally!" Robin laughed and a ton of snow balls flew at Wally at the same time.

"Son of a-" he was now buried in snow.

Everyone laid on the floor laughing till there stomachs hurt, including Danny who was laughing hard.

"Never challenge me to a snowball fights Walls." Danny laughed.