Upcoming Stories!!!

Hey guys!!! This is a quick update on my future stories!!! I will be posting a couple of chapters of His Lil Brother and Phantom Justice today!!! Young Justice Heroes new chapter will be tomorrow!!! My February calender will be today also!!!

------------------

My Stories and Future Stories:

Young Justice Heroes Book: 1. (In Progress)

Book info: What if you're a teenage superhero? Can you prove you're worthy of the Justice League? That's exactly what Ultraman, Wondergirl, Superboy, Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Miss Martian and Artemis will find out.

Ultraman is also forming The Avengers with Overwatch, Phantom, Chat Noir, AmDrag, Ninja, Superboy, and Omni-X.

Young Justice Heroes Book: 2. (Unpublished/Scheduled around 2018 after Young Justice Heroes)

Book info: This is what happens after Season 1 of Young Justice, but my version. Secrets will be revealed, new teammates on Young Justice and The Avengers, and new suits. Find out what happens in this next chapter of David's life and how it was only just the beginning of his adventures.

Young Justice Heroes Book: 3 The Avengers. Title might change (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2018 after Young Justice Heroes Book: 2)

Book info: When Vlad Plasmius returns and gains access to the unlimited power of the energy cube called: The Tesseract. Jack Fenton, C.E.O of Fenton Industries ask his son, Danny Fenton A.K.A Phantom and his team to help get it back. Now The Avenger are aseembling to stop Plasmius from invading the earth. Joining the Avengers are Ultraman, Overwatch, Superboy, Shadow Knight, Phantom, AmDrag, Chat Noir, and The Ninja.

Next Avengers Heroes of Tomorrow. (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2018 another universe to Young Justice Heroes)

Book info: They are the children of Earth's Mightiest Heroes!!! Ultron killed The Avengers, but before they fell. They hid there kids in a far away place, where they will grow up safely from Ultron's grasp. Hope for the future. The fate of the future belongs to the children of heroes!!!

Young Justice Heroes Book: 4 Traveling through Universes. (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2018 after Young Justice Heroes Book: 3 The Avengers)

Book info: David is somehow get lost in another universe. Now he has to keep hoping universes until he finds his way home. Along the way he makes some friends and enemy. And will he ever get home or will he be stuck in a universe for the rest of his life.

Side Note: Ultraman will be crossing over with lots of TV shows.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1. (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2018 or 2019)

Book info: Brash space adventurer, 19 year old,Peter Quill finds himself the quarry of relentless bounty hunters after he steals an orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain.

To evade Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with four disparate misfits: gun-toting Rocket Raccoon, treelike-humanoid Groot, enigmatic Gamora, and vengeance-driven Drax the Destroyer.

But when he discovers the orb's true power and the cosmic threat it poses, Quill must rally his ragtag group to save the universe.

Phantom: The Dark World. (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2019)

Book info: In ancient times, the Acient ghost of the Ghost Zone fought and won a war against an evil race known as the Dark Spirites. The survivors were neutralized, and their ultimate weapon -- the Aether -- was buried in a secret location. Hundreds of years later, Ember finds the Aether and becomes its host, forcing Danny to bring her to Asgard before Dark Spirite Malekith captures her and uses the weapon to destroy the universe including Earth.

Young Justice Heroes Book: 5 Gravity Falls. (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2019 Young Justice Heroes Book: 4 Traveling through Universes)

Book info: David and Nichole Callahan are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Ore with their coursin Dipper and Mabel Pines.

Grunkle Stan has the kids help him run The Mystery Shack, the tourist trap that he owns. The Callahan siblings and The Twins try to adapt to the weird surroundings but sense there is something strange about Gravity Falls and begin to unlock its secrets.

When Dipper uncovers a cryptic journal that offers insight into the town's mysteries, he, Mabel, David, and Nichole use it and their enthusiastic desire to vanquish evil to battle the imminent mysteries that surround them.

Meanwhile David and Nichole tries to leave their alter ego behind for the summer but its hard when you have a junior detective living the next room over you.

Young Justice Heroes Book: 6 Avengers Age of Ultron. Title might change (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2019 Young Justice Heroes Book: 5 Gravity Falls)

Book info: When Alex Winter jump-starts a dormant peacekeeping program, things go terribly awry, forcing him, Ultraman, Phantom, and the rest of the Avengers to reassemble.

As the fate of Earth hangs in the balance, The Avengers is put to the ultimate test as they battle Ultron, a technological terror hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they encounter two mysterious and powerful newcomers, John and Sabrina Stowers.

Zatanna (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2019)

Book info: No info at the moment. Similar to Doctor Strange.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2019)

Book info: Peter Quill and his fellow Guardians are hired by a powerful alien race, the Sovereign, to protect their precious batteries from invaders. When it is discovered that Rocket has stolen the items they were sent to guard, the Sovereign dispatch their armada to search for vengeance. As the Guardians try to escape, the mystery of Peter's parentage is revealed.

Young Justice Heroes Book: 6 Avengers: Infinity War Part 1. Title might change (Unpublished/ Scheduled around 2019 Young Justice Heroes Book: 6 Avengers Age of Ultron)

Book info: Overwatch, Phantom, Superboy and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality.

The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.

------------------

Those are my upcoming stories at the momenet and I hope your excited for it. See you guys later tonight!!!