4

Taehyung's POV

The morning went well. Jisoo cooked breakfast for me and we had a great time.

"Love, I'm going to work. Gotta go" I took one more spoon of the breakfast Jisoo made.

"Okey. I'll come over in the afternoon to bring you lunch" Jisoo grinned and gave me a goodbye kiss as I kissed back.

After that, I drove to work in full speed memorising the lines I have to say for the competition.

When I arrived, Changwook assisted me to the hall and I started preparing for the presentation but Somi approached him with a worried face.

"What do you want Somi?" i hissed.

"Tae, I heard Woobin doing something" Somi whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked back raising an eyebrow.

Somi told every evil plan that Woobin did. He tampered the wires to make a glitch towards my work.

By the help of Somi, both of us managed to repair the wires and suprisingly, everything went as planned.

When it was time for the votes, Woobin received 396 votes in total.

"Congratulations Woobin" Somi smiled as he glared biting his lips.  "Now, KTH Holdings received..."

I could only hear drums rolling in my ears. I was so nervous until I had to drink alot of water.

"399 votes! Such an excellent score!"

All of my team members were jumping around in joy, celebrating the moment.

"Somi" I called out approaching her.

Somi hummed in response, looking at me with innocent eyes.

"Thank you for helping me. Couldn't have done it without you"

She smiled wildly and hugged me tightly "Your welcome Tae!!!"

I softly pushed her away until someone purposely bumped into me.

"You may be the winner this time. But not for long" Woobin smirked.

"You played dirty but I still won. Don't you think that's pathetic?" I fired back which made him grab my collar.

"Let him go or I'll tear your penis apart to feed it to the dogs!" Somi stepped in which caught everyone's attention.

Woobin giggled and raised his eyebrows daring Somi. "Try me"

By just that, Somi kicked his private part which made him winced in pain. "That's what you get sucker!"

I grabbed her wrist immediately and brought her outside to talk. "Look, I appreciated what you've done but this is getting too far"

"Let it be. He deserves it!" she was pissed off until he clenched her fists. I giggled at her actions and we both weirdly became friends.

"Se-seems like you're having f-fun" Jisoo appeared still seeing me holding Somi's wrist.

Jisoo was holding a bag which contained lunch which I totally forgotten.

"Jisoo" I let go of Somi's hand and hugged her. "She must be your wife" Somi sarcastically said.

"Yes I am his wife. Who are you?"

"I am his girlf--"

Before she could say more, I cut her words immediately by saying; "Girl work partner" while putting my hand at Jisoo's shoulder.

"Whatever" Somi glared and walked away. After she walked away, Jisoo and I had lunch together in my office.

"It's delicious babe" I complimented eating the kimchi. "Of course!" Jisoo smiled handing me a cup of water.

"Tae" Jisoo called out seriously. I hummed in response still eating. "Can you please stay away from other girls?"

"What do you mean?" I said with a mouth full of food. "I feel something if you're with that partner. You are not--"

"Jisoo" I cupped her cheeks and stared into her eyes as she stared into mine. "No matter what happens, I will always love you. Just trust me and I'll feel much better"

She nodded in response and gave me a smile. I then patted her head and kissed her cheeks.

After eating, I continued working while Jisoo took a nap on the couch. I chuckled looking at her and quietly took a picture.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door revealing Somi. I went outside and both of us started talking about the company's dinner night.

"I'll see you there Tae" she winked. I giggled at her words and nodded while saying goodbye.

By the time I walked in, Jisoo was at the door with a frown.

"You didn't ask my permission"