27

Taehyung's POV

"Where are they?" I mumbled waiting for hours at the airport. I called everyone but no one picked up.

I knew something wasn't right. Not long after that, Sohyun called me and I answered it immediately.

"Gonjiam psychiatric hospital, come before she dies" -Sohyun

She turned the phone off as I sprinted out of the airport and hailed a taxi. "Gonjiam psychiatric hospital please"

"That hospital has been closed down for a long time. Are you sure you're going there alone?" The old man questioned while he started driving.

"Don't worry. I have back up" I smirked, started calling up Somi and Jackson.

The feeling of anxiety struck me but all I could tell myself was not to worry. I know Jisoo is strong. I know she can handle it.

"Ahjussi, could you please hurry up" I pleaded. He nodded and increased his speed.

When we reached our destination, I paid the taxi driver and quickly ran in calling out Jisoo's name.

I regretted doing that because I got hit on the face by a man's hand. When I saw who it was, I was shocked.

I trusted him. He was my right handed man. "Changwook?!" I stood up ready to fight back.

But I felt someone hitting me from behind. I winced in pain, getting another punch but on the stomach.

"Where's Jisoo!" I yelled while getting dragged by the unknown men. Changwook could only carry a metal baseball bat swinging it side to side.

"What have you done to her?!" I yelled once more trying to set free but I failed.

If I wasn't mistaken, Jimin walked towards me. "Jimin, what are you doing here?!"

"I'm with them now" he simply said and helped them tie me up onto a chair.

Not long after that, I saw Jisoo getting pushed along with the chair sitting in front of me.

"Let her go you bitch!!!" I stood up when the rope was loose. I held Jimin's neck almost choking him but Changwook pulled me aside hitting me with the bat.

"Tie him up dummies!" Sohyun ordered as I felt the blood from the corner of my lips.

My back was in pain and my head was spinning in circles. "All of this happening here is not all because of her"

Changwook spoke up sitting on a chair in between Jisoo and I. He laughed like a psychopath.

"I deeply envy the kind of inseparable love you both have. You both look so ridiculous" his voice echoed.

"I once had a relationship like you. We loved each other and she carried my child. We were both poor and decided to work at a company where she got fired because of the leaked project plan" he stood up, holding up my hair making me look into his eye.

"The CEO of the company didn't even have pity on that poor lady. It wasn't her fault that it was leaked though" he whispered.

"In the end, she killed herself that day along with the child who was still in her womb. The child wasn't even born yet it had to suffer the pain the rich brought towards him" he hissed sending shivers.

"Do you recall the lady I love Mr Kim Taehyung? Do you recall Chaeyeon?! Don't you even have feelings for other human beings?! It doesn't mean that you're rich, you get to do what you want!" he shouted pointing a gun on my forehead.

"You ruined his life, you ruined everything!" Sohyun added. "You never knew how lonely I was when you broke up just like that just to get to this prick"

I looked at them one by one smirking. "You don't even know the full story Changwook"

"She was never fired! I called her back in the office giving her salary for the hard work! And guess what, I told my personal assistant to watch her. She used the money to go to a club" I scoffed.

"My personal assistant talked to her while she was drunk and HO HO HO this one will suprise you!" I spitted to the ground.

"She wasn't pregnant with your child. She had another man come over to your house to have sex. Maybe you weren't good in bed" I giggled.

He gave me a punch and denied the fact. "You know what, since your lies were not amusing, I'll show you what fun means"

He handed the gun towards Jimin. "Shoot her" Changwook told him daringly.

"Shoot her!" Sohyun yelled. All I could do was trying to get loose. I could not bare seeing her die before my eyes.

"Your girlfriend didn't die because of me! She died because she felt wronged towards you!" my voice cracked as I begged.

"I don't believe your fucking lies" he didn't even hesitate but there was one last hope.

It was Jimin. I looked into his eyes, begging to let her go. Jimin didn't look at me but only looked at Jisoo who closed her eyes.

"I know that you won't shoot me" she smiled, still eyes shut. "You love me and you can't deny it" she said.

"You are absolutely right" once he fired, the target was Changwook. The bullet hitted his shoulder as the police sirens came on as the cops walked in with armed weapons.

Jimin untied the rope for Jisoo and I. We were about to leave but Sohyun caught my attention. She was holding a gun.

"JISOO! WATCH OUT!" Jimin and I ran towards her and...

BANG!

(A/N: It's getting too long people! Guess who took the shot😉)