14

"Please take me to the park oppa" Jisoo begged Myungsoo who was busy wearing his work clothes.

"You are still sick. Stop whining and go to bed" he said in an annoying tone. "The bed is making me sick. Please" She begged once again.

This time Myungsoo surrendered which made Jisoo mouthed 'yeay' in joy.

Once Myungsoo dropped her off, she walked and walked seeing leaves falling and caught one.

She stared at it, remembering the time Tae and her caught theirs. Suddenly, she felt a small bump at her back.

"Shhh" the little boy signalled her to be quiet and went into the bushes making sure no one will be able to spot him.

After that, a group of kids came into her way and asked questions "Aunty, have you seen Guanlin? The short boy" a girl questioned.

"No I haven't" Jisoo giggled pinching her cheeks lightly while giggling.

The girl smiled with her group of friends and started running to the opposite direction looking for Guanlin.

"I'll kill you if I find you Guanlin!" the girl shouted.

"Guanlin, you can come out now" he sneakily came out from the bushes and sighed in relief. "Thank you so much aunty"

"You're welcome" Jisoo replied. "Do you want ice cream?" the boy obviously nodded as both of them went to the ice cream truck nearby.

They chatted sitting on the bench until it was in the evening. "Guanlin, your parents must've been waiting. Go home"

The smile on Guanlin's face faded and said; "They're both dead" Jisoo gave a shocking face.

"Then, who is taking care of you now?" Jisoo asked pitifully. "My grandma" he said.

"If you don't mind, how did they die?"

"A car crash and I caused it" he covered his face while Jisoo hugged him.

"Trust me Guanlin, it wasn't your fault. They may have left but they are always with you, looking from up above" I patted him until I saw the little girl from earlier approaching us.

"Guanlin oppa, why are you crying?" The little girl asked as he faced her and shook his head.

"It's nothing Guanjin" he pulled her into a hug and Jisoo smiled looking at the two siblings.

"Goodbye aunty. Thank you so much for the ice cream!" Guanlin gave a hug and bid goodbye.

"I wish I had kids" Jisoo mumbled to herself standing up. When she was about to get on a bus home, someone pulled her wrist.

"Changwook! You scared me!" Changwook bowed for an apology and told her that Tae ordered him to send her to somewhere.

When they arrived, Jisoo was surprised seeing the colourful lights turning on by itself when she entered the resort.

She walked straight and turned right following the rose petals. Not long after that, she came across a beautiful scene of the sunset on the beach.

A romantic looking dining table was there as well.

"You're here" Tae's muscular arms made it's way into Jisoo's waist and he placed his chin on her left shoulder.

"What is all this?" she exclaimed looking very happy. "I know we have been spending less time together so I think it's the right time now"

Tae guided his wife and told her to sit, ordering any food she wanted. Once she looked at the menu, it was all expensive.

Looking at her expression, Tae smiled and whispered; "Don't worry. The food here has been given a discount" he winked.

"Discount? Why?"

"This place is Hoseok's new resort" Jisoo had her eyes widened in disbelief and smirked.

Both of them finished ordering and started talking to each other not realizing that someone unexpected came until she spoke.

"Tae, what is your wife doing here?"

Jisoo's eyes widened and so did Tae's. "I should be asking you Somi" Jisoo hissed.

"What are you doing here Somi? I already told you to stop" Tae tightened his grip on the fork.

"You told me to come here sweety" Somi seductively went towards Taehyung and traced his jawline with her fingers.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY HUSBAND!!!" Jisoo yelled pulling her hair as she pulled back.

Tae jumped in as well but held Somi's hand preventing her from pulling Jisoo's hair.

"Pull her hair!" Tae encourage as Jisoo did pull a load full of hair which made everyone around laugh.

"What the fuck are you doing Changwook?! Get her out of here!"

Changwook immediately stopped laughing and dragged Somi out of there.

"That was awesome" Tae sighed in relief.

"Stupidly awesome" Jisoo corrected and gave a high hive.

(A/N: Helo readers! This chapter is for JclynKana. I'm so sorry chingu! I haven't checked my messages for a long time. I'm deeply sorry for the late reply. Please forgive me🙏. If you guys wish to text me privately,make sure to comment in any chapter of this book so that I can read your private messages. Thank you)