16

No one's POV

Tae was already back home picking up Jisoo for lunch. Their drive was peaceful until they reached their destination.

After ordering, Tae decided to question her. "What did you girls talk about just now?"

"It's girls stuff. Soohyang has a date and Sohyun, a normal life" she coughed and I kept quiet.

"Maybe both of you should meet and make up to each other" Jisoo recommended but he declined.

"I don't feel like talking to her right now. I'm already happy being with the one and only beauty in the world" he teased.

"Yeah, whatever" Jisoo giggled. "So, how is Somi? Still getting onto your nerves?" she added.

"Well, surprisingly she didn't say a word today and I'm relieved. Oh, and Jimin came by" Tae replied.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"Boys talk as usual" Tae shortly replied and drank a glass of water. After that, he remembered something that he encountered in the office.

"Have you ever seen a man following you around lately?" Jisoo shook her head.

"Why? Is something going on?" she asked worried. "No, it's nothing. Don't worry" he replied with a reassuring smile.

The food finally arrived and both of them started eating. But, while they were eating, Tae took a glance at the man in black wearing a mask spying on them.

"Jisoo" he called out as she hummed in response. "We should hurry up and go"

Jisoo understood the reason why and tried her best finishing up the food and left.

When they arrived home, they got dressed. Jisoo was wearing a light pink dress that suites her skin colour and applied light make up that made her look natural.

 Jisoo was wearing a light pink dress that suites her skin colour and applied light make up that made her look natural

Tae on the other hand was smartly wearing a black tuxedo which made him look so muscular and handsome.

"Are you ready babe?" Tae landed out a hand as Jisoo placed her hand on top of his.

"Ready" she replied and sighed in nervousness.

They got in the car and as usual, Tae puts on Jisoo's safety belt for her. No matter how many times he does it, she can't help but scream inside her lungs.

"Tae, the man you were talking about earlier was a stalker right?" Jisoo's thoughts couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Maybe it's just a news reporter. Everything is going to be fine. Don't worry because I'm here to protect you" he reassured Jisoo that made her feel much better.

They drove away and reached the hotel where the party was held in 12 minutes.

When they stepped out of the car, reporters surrounded them. Kim Taehyung is famous due to his young age handling a company. Additionally, his charismatic charms.

Changwook came and got into Tae's car to park it somewhere while both of them went in through the crowd.

"Hello Jisoo" Tae's dad and mom greeted. "Hello mom and dad" Jisoo greeted back and gave them a hug.

"That's a beautiful dress! I love it!" Tae's mom complimented whilst Tae was having a private talk with his dad.

Taehyung's POV

"What is it dad?" I asked when dad pulled me to the hallway. "A guy gave me a letter telling me to pass this to you"

Dad handed me a red envelope as I opened it. It says;

Roses are red,
Violet are blue,
Hurt me once,
I'll hurt you too.

"What the heck is that?" Dad took it away and read it. "Dad, who was the guy that gave it to you?" I asked.

"A man named Woobin" Dad answered as I clenched my fists. I walked inside the room where the party was held and spotted Woobin flirting with some girls.

I pulled him away from the crowd to a private area and grabbed him by his collar. "What kind of game are you playing huh?!" I shouted banging him against the wall.

"What the fuck are you talking about man?!" Woobin exclaimed trying to get off my grip.

"The letter, don't act like you don't know idiot!" I banged him against the wall the second time.

"A man in a black attire with a mask told me to give it to you! He said that someone is getting hurt tonight!" I loosened my grip and let him go.

"Do you recognize him?" I asked as he shook his head arranging his tie. "Why is he doing this to me?" I mumbled.

"He is trying to tell you something" Changwook appeared and I knew he overheared our conversation.

"Or maybe it was a warning" Woobin added and crossed his arms over his chest looking curious as well.

(A/N: Annyeong readers!  I have received some comments in the previous chapter and I'm happy that all of you are trying to find out who is this mysterious guy. Keep on guessing guys!😁)

Example of how to comment:

(Insert name)

(Reason on why you suspect him)