9

Jisoo's POV

"I'm so hungry" Vernon whined looking at me with a pleading face.

"Where are you going after this?" Vernon asked carrying the luggage for me.

"The hotel of course" I sarcastically replied and hailed a taxi as both of us hopped in.

After the long ride, we arrived at the hotel and went into our rooms. I gave Tae a call but he wouldn't answer.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Vernon standing by the door.

"What do you want?" he smiled as I remembered that we were suppose to have dinner together.

"You forgot didn't you?" he chuckled with a low voice and handed me a bouquet of alstroemeria flowers.

"What's this for?" I laughed at the sudden gift.

"This flower symbolizes our friendship" he grinned. "Let's eat" he said while we walked together at a restaurant nearby.

"It's expensive here" i pulled the hem of his shirt but he insisted to go in. We had a fun time and we both paid the food equally.

We did go to the park to have fun before going back to the hotel. We sat on the bench as he stared at me.

"What?" i awkwardly asked as he shook his head. "It's nothing" he smiled looking at the sparkling sky.

"I miss Taehyung" I held my phone a bit dissapointed to see he hasn't called back.

"I miss my ex girlfriend" he chuckled. "Who dumped who?" i was curious so why not ask?

"I dumped her" he said with a guilty face on. "Why?"

"I was busy chasing other girls not realizing she was critically sick with stage three of cancer" he clenched his fists and exhaled.

"Before her last breath, we shared our last kiss" he smiled but a tear escaped.

"I dumped her but I loved her" he laughed. "I know it's hard to understand since I've told you" he added.

"She sat on the same spot that you're sitting on now" I looked at myself and stood up.

"We came to this park 10 years ago" he walked away as I followed from behind.

"I'm sorry for your loss Vernon" i apologized and he just nodded. "Let's head back. It's getting late"

We both went back to the hotel safely as I hopped into bed and charged my phone.

I was looking at the lockscreen's wallpaper which was a picture of me and Tae hugging each other in a Ferris wheel.

I missed that moment so much and the more I looked at it, the more I missed my lover.

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting in front of father who had a smile on his face. "What is it father?"

"You'll have to take look at the building that we built in Japan" my mouth hung open and i faked a cough.

"Okay father" I replied and we talked more before I left the room. I was pissed off that Somi had to come.

"Hey Tae!" she came running to me as I walked away with fast steps but suprisingly she caught me.

"I am finally going to a business trip with you" she grinned as I gave an annoyed face.

"Aren't you happy? Come on Tae, I know you liked the kiss I gave you" I covered her mouth and hissed; "Don't ever say that out loud again"

"That's quite a disturbance of me" a man's voice echoed the hallway. When I looked at who it was, I was nervous.

"Woobin" I called out as I let her go. "Taehyung, I never knew you had a scandle" he smirked.

I walked towards his way and grabbed his collar. "I do not have a scandle! Shut the fuck up!"

"You look like you're hiding something since you're so mad at me--"

"When he tells you to shut the fuck up, do it before I break your fingers" Somi hissed but he just laughed.

"You really want to do this huh?" she laughed devilishly and left. Woobin pushed me while I balanced myself.

"You're gonna be so dead when your wife finds out" he left undoing his neck tie.

No one's POV

Somi looked back at the hallway seeing Tae getting pushed. She stomped her way out of the building with blood boiling head to toe.

When she reached home, Jackson was watching tv and she joined.

"Jack-jack" she called out with a cute voice. "What now? I know you want something" he smirked.

"Break someone's fingers for me please" Jackson nodded and kissed her cheeks.

"Whose fingers?" he wiggled his eyebrows as she told him. "Okay Somi. Anything for you" he laughed.

After the talk, Jackson did go to Woobin's company and knocked out the bodyguards guarding his door.

After the commotion, he barged into the office seeing Woobin already tied up by his men.

His mouth was covered with cloth and Jackson started scaring him. "Which finger should I break first?"

"NOOOOO!!! AHHHHH!!!!"

(The bad side of Jackson is out. Let's see who he tortures next. Drop down a comment guessing whose the next target. Please vote for this chapter too!😁)