26

No one's POV

Jisoo went to put some clothes on and finally came out with a frown on her face seeing Tae laying down.

"Now you look better" Jimin complimented but she glared in response, sitting down eating chips.

"Wake up" Jimin threw a pillow as Tae woke up immediately sitting up.

"Tell me about everything. No excuses" she stared at Tae who was staring back.

Seriously, they looked like having a staring game. "I missed--"

"I don't" Jisoo cuts him off and crossed her legs. "TALK" she had her eyes widened and knuckles cracked.

"The time when I found you unconscious, Somi was there. She was forced to threaten me to... Divorce you. And the person who ordered her was Sohyun" after Tae explained, Jisoo could only look down.

"I'm sorry" Tae apologized. Tae hugged Jisoo as Jimin excused himself.

"You should've told me sooner. You could have just--" she broke down crying.

"Shhh, I know. I'm really sorry. But, can you do one thing for me?" Tae cupped her cheeks as she nodded.

"Go far away from here and never come back until it's safe" Jisoo hesitated and begged.

"No! We can't be seperated! Please Tae!" she cried with plenty of tears. "You need to! It's for your safety!" Tae exclaimed.

"I don't want to!"

"Why?!"

"Because she's pregnant" Jimin opened the door. Probably he eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Y-you're p-pregnant?" Tae had a tear of joy falling off as he smiled. "I am! That's why we can't be seperated all the time!"

Another truth is finally out! Tae decided to run away with Jisoo to America so that they will be together and forever.

Jisoo agreed to the plan and went separate ways. Tae went home to pack while Jisoo and Jimin went to her parents house to say goodbye.

When Jisoo arrived in front of her house, Jimin wanted to assist her but she rejected his offer.

"It's okay, I'll be alright" she reassured as Jimin nodded and drove away.

Jisoo's POV

I'm glad things went out well. Tae and I are finally together and he already knows about our child.

I went into mom and dad's house opening the door. "Mom! Dad! I have to tell you--" I stopped seeing a mess in front of my eyes.

Scattered glass and the chairs were broken into pieces on the floor. My heart started racing and I panicked.

"MOM! DAD!" I shouted and searched everywhere until I came across the living room seeing both of them tied up with tape over their mouths.

The most shocking part was, Sohyun and Changwook standing next to them with guns on their hands aiming at my parents.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted coming nearer but Changwook pointed the gun at me.

"Stay back or I'll kill them" he threatened.

"Long time no see friend" Sohyun smirked. "I know that Tae has been a naughty boy not listening to me. Look what I have to do. Pity you" she laughed devilishly.

"My parents had nothing to do with this!" I fought with anger while I balled up my fists.

"Of course they had nothing to do with it. YOU DID!" she came to me with the gun pulling my hair.

"Changwook, let's go!"

The last thing that I remembered happening was Changwook covering my mouth with a cloth till everything turned pitch black.

---

I was tied up on the chair when I woke up. I don't even know where I was.

My vision was blurry, my body was weak. I could not move a finger. I felt like I was paralyzed.

Voices echoed until I came up to my senses. This voice... Belonged to Jimin!

"Jimin..." I called out weakly. A little of light shined before me and my vision started coming back normally.

"The princess is awake!" Changwook giggled as Sohyun took over. "Jimin! Your wife is looking for you!"

Jimin slowly walked over, holding my hand. "Jimin! Help me get out of here! Tae is looking for me!"

"I can't" he whispered holding my hand, looking into my eyes. "We can be together. Forget about Tae"

"You're with them?!" I looked at him in disbelief. The way he said it, the way he cooperated with them, it was bullshit!

"He sure is with us. More are coming and you'll be shocked" Sohyun smiled as Changwook got outside the old building.

(A/N: I'll be updating the other chapter soon guys! See ya around! Drop a comment or two🙆😁)