23

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with no one by my side. I could only hear the heavy rain outside the house.

It's been tough without Jisoo. I miss her smile, laugh, eyes and every single part of her everyday.

My life wasn't complete without her. I miss her. "Good morning" I heard a voice downstairs.

I opened the door and saw Somi hugging Jackson. I quickly went down and gave a bro hug.

"Is the wound healing?" I questioned worriedly.

"No it's not. I have to suffer seeing both of you living in the same house without the love" he blurted out.

It's true, Somi has no feelings for me anymore. She's engaged with Jackson a few weeks ago not until he got stabbed.

Somi had to follow that woman's orders or not Jackson's life is at risk. Somi told me about it too.

If I don't follow the plan, Jisoo will be threatened by that woman as well. To protect her, I'll do anything. Losing her will be the biggest pain.

"Somi, do you know the guy who almost stabbed me that night?" I qustioned. "Not at all Taehyung" she sighed.

"It was funny that you thought it was me" Jackson laughed but everyone had a serious face on.

"Did he say anything before he left?" Somi nodded. "He said something about a baby. Unfortunately, I could not hear him because the police sirens were loud"

"Whose baby?! Your baby?!" Jackson's eyes widened looking at Somi. "I never had sex with anyone in my life...except you?" she fought back with a questioning tone.

Not long after that, I excused myself to take a shower and left the house alone.

There was somewhere that no one could expect me to go. It's the school I used to go to.

It was recently closed down because the school was moving to another building.

I walked pass by the gate and slowly walked along the hallway recalling the hilarious memories Jisoo and I made.

"Taehyung?" I heard a familiar voice calling out. "Mr Lucas?!" I was happy seeing him after such a long time.

"Look at you! You've already became an old man" he ruffled my hair.

"You should see yourself" I responded receiving a light hit at the back where I got the wound.

I groaned in pain and Mr Lucas knew something. He looked behind my back seeing a little blood running out from my clothes.

"Tae! What happened?!"

"It's nothing. Just a small injury" I tried to cover it up but it was too late.

"It's an inflammation. Let's go to the hospital" Mr Lucas brought me to the hospital using the taxi.

The doctor treated my wound and I was finally able to feel relieved. "What happened kid? Being a gangster already?"

"No Mr Lucas. It's been a rough time between my wife and I" he nodded trying to be understanding.

"Wait a minute, she did this? Tell me she didn't" Mr Lucas laughed. I shook my head as he sighed in relief.

"Whose your wife?"

"Jisoo" I shyly replied. "Jisoo?! I knew both of you were meant to be!" he wiggled his eyebrow.

"But, we are not in good terms now so it's kinda complicated" I replied with a sad face on.

"Listen, be a lover not a fighter, but always fight for what you love"

"I know Mr Lucas. It's just that, I don't want to hurt her anymore"

Mr Lucas could only look at me in pity. "If you hurt her, but she still talks to you with the same excitement and respect, believe me she still loves you. Try to communicate nicely and tell her to be more understanding. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to talk about it, am I right?"

"Yeah, you're right" I smiled. Minutes later, someone called him up. He had to leave and both of us bid goodbye.

"Listen to my advice buddy. It will be okay" Mr Lucas left as I lied down on the uncomfortable bed scrolling through my phone.

"Tae?" I heard a voice calling my name. I saw Sohyun standing by the side of the closed curtains.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "I was looking for Jisoo. I found you here so it's a coincidence I guess"

She sat down at the edge of the bed holding up her phone as I sat up. "Don't tell Jisoo I was here" I warned.

"I just did" she smirked leaning closer to me.

"What the..."

"Shhh" she shuts my mouth. "I expect you to know who I am by now. No more secrets" she grinned.

"What are you talking about?!"

"I'm the one who ordered Somi to invade your house" she chuckled devilishly.

"You--"

"I told you, I'll come back for you and I kept my promise honey" she smiled.

(A/N: Dun dun dun. The truth is finally out. Somi is one of the suspects. Tbh, there are 2 more. Please do find out who it is. We feelin' the heat here!!!)