8

Jackson's POV

I finally arrived in Korea. I inhaled the environment and exhaled with a feeling of refreshment.

I walked out of the airport with the luggage and hailed a taxi.

I have nowhere else to go but I know one place I could go to. I smirked at the thought and texted the owner of the house.

The owner didn't reply but I just went there anyway.

When I arrived, there was a door pad. I sighed as I pulled out my sunglasses. "How the heck am I suppose to open this?"

I pressed the numbers of her birthday and it totally worked! I can't believe she's stupid enough to do that.

I walked in the house, abit shocked to see how dirty it was. "Disgusting shit"

I saw rubbish everywhere, hair, bra and panties. I picked up the underwear and threw it into the bin.

"There is so much cleaning to do" I sighed and started cleaning the house. After a few hours, it was all squeaky clean thanks to me.

I rested on the couch, waiting for her arrival until I heard someone opening the door.

I quickly went behind the door as I saw her walking in so I scared her. "JEON SOMI!!!" I head locked her from behind.

"AHHHHH!!!!" She screamed almost damaging my eardrums. "What the heck Jackson Wang! You scared me idiot!" she hitted me.

"You should've seen your face" I held in my laughter and saw her entered the kitchen.

"Aren't you happy seeing your ex fake
boyfriend and best friend here?" she nodded taking a sip of cold water.

"What happpened to your clo--"

"That bitch!!!!!" she shouted making me shocked seeing her face red like tomatoes. "Who?" I made an annoyed face.

"Kim Jisoo!" she slammed the table which I thought was quiet cute. "What did she do to you? Criticize you?" I questioned.

"You still remember Kim Taehyung from highschool right?" after hearing his name, it made me mad.

"That's his wife and I am going to kill her for sure! 100%!" I laughed changing the mood and made coffee.

"If he's married, I could really be yours now right?" she gave me a stare that I could not look at since it was very evil looking.

"I will not give up what's mine! Never! I will get my reve--" i went closer to her lips until she stopped talking.

"Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care but they don't" I was about to kiss her but she pulled away.

"Not now Jackson" she wore a sulky face as I sighed. "Let's go shopping. My treat" she gave a wide smile and agreed.

Yoojung's POV

I received a call from Jimin telling me to hangout. I canceled all my meetings and waited at the beach applying sunscreen.

"There you are" I saw Jimin walking half naked only in his short pants almost making me choke.

"You look beautiful in you're bikini" I immediately covered myself with a towel as he giggled.

"What's the matter hanging out all of a sudden?" i faked a cough. He layed down next to me, on the mat, comfortably.

"Nothing. I just missed you" I blushed hearing his words and started leaving a gap between us.

"Why do you miss me that much? Having hard times?" I asked hoping he would give a reply but he didn't.

"I'm glad that we met up" I stared at him seeing him fast asleep. "It must've been hard for you to move on isn't it?"

I put his hair aside slowly and kissed his forhead. "I'm good at waiting eventhough it takes a thousand years"

Suddenly, my arm was pulled by him which brought me closer to his face. "Don't wait"

"Why not? Is it not what love is?" he opened his eyes and sat up. "I'm afraid that I'll hurt you Yoojung. You'll see me as a monster--"

"Monster or not, I will accept you for who you really are" I grinned hugging both of my feet.

"Yoojung? Jimin?" a voice came from behind. It belonged to Sohyun and we were now busted.

"Both of you are dating?!" she gasps.

"NO!" we said in unison while Jimin explained. Now, the three of us were together having fun at the water.

(A/N: Hello readers! As you've seen, I made this chapter a bit more different. It contains the characters that are seldomly appearing in this story. In the next chapter, I hope that I will come up with something interesting. Thank you for reading this book so far. Please drop down a comment down below or vote the story. Thank you)