24

Taehyung's POV

"She'll be in here in any minute" Sohyun smirked coming closer to me. I stood up trying to go but she wrapped my waist around her arms.

"Isn't it better to give me a kiss... Or watch your wife dead?" I felt my heart torn into pieces.

"K-Kiss you" I hesitated. "Good. Now come here--" when she was about to hold my neck, Jimin opened the curtains.

"Don't get close to him" Jimin pulled Sohyun by his side being protective. "What do you think you're doing Tae?! Is Somi not enough for you?" he hissed.

"It's not like that. She--"

"I can't listen to your lies any longer! I couldn't understand why I've treated you like my own brother. You're an asshole" Jimin left in dissapointed glaring towards me.

It hurts seeing people leave one by one with the most worst things to say. I tried going to Jimin and explain but he was ignoring me.

I was all alone, I went towards the bench, sat down and covered my face with my hands.

Why is everything feeling so complicated? "Tae?" I heard a voice spoke out.

I looked up, seeing Jisoo surprised. "W-what--" she stopped, looking up at the ceiling for a second. "We need to talk"

She sounded serious so I just agreed. We went to the rooftop of the hospital and we finally had some privacy.

"How's the divorce papers going?" she had her arms crossed with her eyebrows raised.

"Jisoo, I missed you" I wanted to hug her but things weren't like before. She took a step back and sighed.

"Who are you to miss me anytime you want? Do you think you could just throw me away and use me back? Are you trying to recycle me?! You are not in a position to change the subject to something cheesy and disgusting to be heard in my ears! You are a--"

She finally stopped once she spun around, seeing me sitting at the edge of the building.

"Get down from there Tae!" She shouted coming closer as I chuckled. "You still love me don't you?" I cupped her cheeks.

"Do you still love me?" she fought back. "I love and miss you so much and I felt suffocated living without you. It's just that things are not going as I've planned and I hope that you would understand me"

"Understand you? Huh" she scoffed. She smacks my hand away and made me speechless.

"How am I suppose to understand you if you keep keeping secrets from me. You're hiding something that I don't know. Don't think I'm dumb looking at you making out with Somi. Was it for revenge Tae? Was it something that I did wrong? Was it all because of me?!"

"YES! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! IF I HADN'T MARRY YOU, THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED! SATISFIED?!"

I couldn't believed what I just said to Jisoo. Tears were rolling down her cheeks continuously.

"I-I didn't mean that, I'm so so sorry" I tried hugging her but she slapped me hard on the face.

"Get those papers ready and I'm leaving" she walked out of the rooftop leaving me alone again.

The pain of regret started building up in me. I should've found another solution to make things right, instead I followed Sohyun's orders and it became worse.

I lost my own best friend whose like a brother, I lost my wife, I lost trust and fate in myself.

I can't even trust myself right now. All I've wanted was a normal life with a family of 3 kids.

However, everything ended up badly as I started blaming myself. Blood sweat and tears are wasted.

"Ajusshi" a little girl with short hair, beautiful eyes and an amazing smile walked towards me.

"I thought men are not allowed to cry" that was when I realized I was crying. Such a fool of me.

"Here, take this handkerchief and wipe it" she handed it to me and I took it.

"So, what's your name kid?" I cheerfully asked. "Kim Jaesoo" she replied.

"Where's your mummy?"

"My dad said she died because of me" that was when I felt bad.

"Hey, it's not because of you. She was destined to leave this world but it was not because of you so you shouldn't blame yourself kiddo" I adviced.

"Maybe ajusshi should not blame yourself too" she smiled. "I have to go to daddy, goodnight ajusshi" that little girl gave me a hug and ran off.

"Cute"

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm sure all of you hated this chapter because both of them fought. But the ending was kinda cute anyway. So, hoped you like it!😉)