[1] One Stormy Night

(Y/N) = Your name (F/C) = Favorite color (E/C) = Eye color (H/C) = Hair color (H/L) = Hair length (D/H) = Dominant Hand
(S/C) = Skin color A/N = Authors Note   

A/N: The things above are a key for the rest of the story for those of you unfamiliar to second person stories. This is my first x reader, so I will admit it could be better in the beginning. If you give it a chance however, the chapters will get longer and better the further you go. Alright, now that I have said what I need to say, you may go on to the actual chapter.

*Second Person POV*

You hear screams. You feel wet and cold, but you can't move or open your eyes. Thunder booms overhead and the wind whips around you while images flash in your head.

In your mind's eye, you see fire. You hear screams of humans and beasts alike of pain and terror. You see bodies still-housed in the flames. You hear the roars of beasts in your mind and the claps of thunder surrounding you in the real world. You watch as a building falls in your head, while at the same moment, you hear trees snap from the wind.

Its confusing hearing the sounds in your head and the world around you. The two seem to mix together in chaos, only making the scenes in your head much more terrifying.

You see your self running, from the turmoil. But as you look behind you, you see shapes of men and scary beasts. The images go black again, but you still hear the chaos. A woman screams your name. An image flashes before you of a man being slaughtered before your eyes by a dark shadow of another. The pictures change to you being shoved onto something cold by someone, screeching for you to run.

Its changes again to show you in the mist of a storm, being thrown around by the violent winds. The last vision you see is the ground rushing towards you and a loud anguished roar sounds from above you before you plunge into darkness.

*Third Person's POV*

Everything is blanketed in an eerie silence. Not even an animal stirred, until loud creaks broke the silence. Sounding from ruined doors as people peer out of their homes to see if the deadly storm has gone. The buildings look battered and some completely destroyed. The one thing unharmed is the great stone hall still standing tall and proud.

A young man covered in leather and a head of brown hair emerged out from the largest house that he took shelter in after helping others get to safety. Many people looked around in disbelief at the damage around them. Then dragons cautiously left some buildings and came up behind the villagers. Instead of being scared, they embraced the dragons, some rushing to their side happy that they're unharmed.

The young man looked behind him as a big black head poked out of the house with striking emerald green eyes. Then the creature stepped out and looked around, sniffing any debris near it as it walked over the young man. The man was now looking up at the sky at the approaching group of dragons. A teal and yellow dragon landed next to him and a blonde young woman slid off the dragon's back. The other dragons landed around them with their own riders dismounting.

"What are we going to do about this mess?" Asked the blonde to the leather man. The other riders commented about the state of everything with each other in the background.

"We'll need to get supplies to fix all this up. We don't have enough here. We weren't prepared for a storm that size." He sighed. The blonde nodded and watched in annoyance as a fight broke out between two riders.

"I'll tell Gobber to get the others in town to help clean up the rubble." She said.

"And I'll organize the groups to go out and collect the supplies. Also tell Gobber to get the forge ready. Looks like we are going to need it." Sighed the man.

*Astrid's POV*

Hiccup had split us up into three groups. Ruffnut and Tuffnut are going to help clean up the rubble at Berk. While the rest of us go get the supplies needed to fix the island. Fishlegs and Snotlout are searching near the beaches for anything useful that may have washed ashore. And Hiccup and I search the woods in the wilderness. We've already brought back three trips of supplies of things like wood, stone, and some things blown from the village. Now we're out for the forth time.

I notice Hiccup frown slightly as he looks down at the broken forest streaming below us. I bet he's thinking of all the injured dragons out there that will need some help. Stormfly suddenly sniffs the air.

"What's wrong girl?" I said into her ear. Stormfly lets out a squawk and tips her head down for a second. "Led me girl." I respond leaning forward on her back.

Stormfly immediately dives towards two fallen trees that looks like they snapped near the bottom and had fallen on each other. Leaning on each other and sorta making a tent of leaves and branches. Stormfly opens her wings and neatly lands and I jump off of her. Just after I dismounted her, she dives into the branches.

Several moments pass, and I take a few steps forward to see where she went. Suddenly, the branches stir and Stomfly starts backing up, dragging something gingerly out in her jaws. I run over to help, only to stop dead in my tracks. Stormfly had pulled out a severely wounded young man.